Hmmm, what happened?

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Sorry but I don't keep up with the goings on here daily, but I'm wondering what happened to the thread about AJ Almindinger? Just wondering what everyone who thought the second specimen would be negative.

As an aside, I also wonder what would happen if this had happened to Junior, Gordon (the Kid), Smoke and other top drivers. If what I've read is correct, the specimen was just a tad over the limit and IF the offending substance was just a caffeine drink, could the dropping out of Red Bull have been a deciding element?

For those who thought that the Dinger was innocent, what now? Is he being used?

Dang it! I had been getting emails at work most of the day because of that thread. I couldn't wait to get home and go thru it.

Dang knuckleheads...

Sorry but I don't keep up with the goings on here daily, but I'm wondering what happened to the thread about AJ Almindinger? Just wondering what everyone who thought the second specimen would be negative.

As an aside, I also wonder what would happen if this had happened to Junior, Gordon (the Kid), Smoke and other top drivers. If what I've read is correct, the specimen was just a tad over the limit and IF the offending substance was just a caffeine drink, could the dropping out of Red Bull have been a deciding element?

The Allmendinger thread turned in to a corn flakes whizzing competition. So, because of two posts, they deleted it. For the most part, we were all getting along.

It's a conspiracy.Tin Foil Hats have already been handed out to all who need them.:D and already been confirmed if it's a driver A Sample is flawed by human error,B sample is a cover up by the lab.If it's a crew member both A &B positive samples are rightand they need to go thru the program.

Dang it! I had been getting emails at work most of the day because of that thread. I couldn't wait to get home and go thru it.

Dang knuckleheads...

A few of us suggested that the program could be improved. A few of us felt that one size fits all penalties just weren't a great idea. Others decided to come in and basically throw tin foil hats at those of us who don't take NASCAR's word as gospel.

Speaking of corn flakes.

It's a conspiracy.Tin Foil Hats have already been handed out to all who need them.:D and already been confirmed if it's a driver A Sample is flawed by human error,B sample is a cover up by the lab.If it's a crew member both A &B positive samples are rightand they need to go thru the program.

I told honcho to quit waving his dick around. He called me a dick.

And you have to wonder why it was removed?

I defend your right to your opinion, but you must realize the rest of us have our opinions as well.

Lighten up Francis...

We got to close to the truth and the illuminatis that orchestrated this whole sordid affair used their alien spacecraft to lazer out the thread with their micro beams.

They even start diversionary threads, and diversionary members to frustrate the glorious noblemen that seek the truth. I was one of them until they started breaking into my house and replacing the originals with exact replicas. They went to far with a few gfs that were cloned, their behavior changes were too much.

So let it go Jeremy Mayfield and AJs will just have to be martyrs. Old Manfred Man wasn't tripping with Blinded by the light, he experienced the same thing I did. He just went back to the future or past in tried to warm me as a young man, I just missed the point.

All you young ins has best realize there is pure evil in this world, and they got AJ and they can get you too. I am concerned about Andy after having put Moody down in the Facebookie thing. He is in grave danger.

And you have to wonder why it was removed?

I defend your right to your opinion, but you must realize the rest of us have our opinions as well.

Lighten up Francis...

I had no problem with the posts being removed. Everyone got along fine after the entire two seconds that was there.

The mods let personal attacks far beyond anything me and honcho posted fly all the time.

If my "contributions" to the AJ thread had anything to do with it's demise, I sincerely apologize to all.

I MUST learn NOT to let Andy bait me into calling him names... which will be extremely difficult!

:)

To delete a whole thread cause of that is CHILDISH.

Especially since both posts were deleted long before that and I know I apologized for my comments. I kind of thought honcho was being obtuse, but I didn't know the post I wrote to make my point was actually deleted because of name calling and personal attacks (actually, there wasn't any name calling, personal attacks or inappropriate language in that post).

I told honcho to quit waving his dick around. He called me a dick. That was it, everything was over. Posts were deleted hours before the thread was nuked.

Looks to me like the MODS did that here. Maybe if they'd be part of the forum more they wouldn't feel so inclined to do so everytime they log in. Give a break this is rediculous.

The 2 posts from Andy and I were overboard and I apologize for mine but we were warned and I thought we were having a pretty good civil discussion afterwards???????

The moderator issued a warning to clean up the language, and to stop the personal insults. I am betting the thread would still be up, if the warning had been respected. No one to blame but ourselves.

The moderator issued a warning to clean up the language, and to stop the personal insults. I am betting the thread would still be up, if the warning had been respected. No one to blame but ourselves.

Yay okay:confused: It was respected, and it was never out of line to begin with. I seen far worse than d**k in threads with nothing said. Look at the Podium example Andy just posted and justify a thread being tossed.

Yay okay:confused: It was respected, and it was never out of line to begin with. I seen far worse than d**k in threads with nothing said. Look at the Podium example Andy just posted and justify a thread being tossed.
Not that I'm saying it's right but The Podium does say Enter At Your Own Risk.

For a while, it was a reasonable discussion ---- then it degenerated into a total pissing contest. Posters were taking pot shots at each other and taking turns pissing in each other Wheaties. I got tired of the crap.

As for being here more and taking part, right now I'm concerned with my husband whom I've had to put into a nursing facility. I'm watching him die by inches from brain cancer --- so please pardon me if I'm in no mood to be easy-going.

Back
Top Bottom