Hmmm...what's this place?

It's nice hearing from an old online friend. :beerbang:

srv2.jpg

Nice to see some old names and faces. So what's new and exciting?? :beerbang:

I've got a couple new tattoos that were pretty exciting to me. I hope to post some pics of them shortly if I can figure out my wife's camera.

Still alive! Man, I can't believe it's going on 7 years with this place.

I'm thinking about sueing Kodak for false advertising. That "Easyshare" crap is misleading as could be. I still can't use the damn thing. :mad:

I finally figured out how to get the pitcures into the computer, but I can't bring them up to look at them. Grumble, grumble...

I'm thinking about sueing Kodak for false advertising. That "Easyshare" crap is misleading as could be. I still can't use the damn thing. :mad:

I finally figured out how to get the pitcures into the computer, but I can't bring them up to look at them. Grumble, grumble...

My daugher was fussing about her Kodak software this am. LOL

I dont even TRY to pilfer around with my dad's kodak. I just grab the canon.

Welcome back to your masterpiece, paul.

Paul, you ain't gonna believe this s***, they done made me a mod... :D
Good to see you back.

Wow blast from the past how is a fellow Ma. guy doing , long time no see here!

paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waver: It's been a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time since you've been seen 'round these parts!!!! Hugs and happy dances to "see" you again!!!

you gonna stick around Paul, or gonna go on another 5 year hiatus now that you've checked in?

I'll stick around...if I'm welcome that is. :eek:

Well, if they let me in this place along with some others I won't name.... YOU have to be welcome. Hell, you started the place and it's nice to have another Yankee :cool: on the board. I look forward to getting to know you. :waver:

Hey Paul!, King Quaz is Back :cheers: It is good to see ya around. I saw your dad on a few times, and told him to tell "Hi".
Are you still a Stewart fan?

Hey Paul
Hey Tab
Haven't seen y'll around in a while.
How are y'll?
What's new?

Back
Top Bottom