HMS unveiling 2018 Camaros

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Its a crime that Gordon doesnt get to race that #24 scheme. Beautifully done Sam Bass!

Video on Facebook Live on HMS page right now.

IMG_1118.PNG
IMG_1122.PNG
IMG_1123.PNG
IMG_1126.PNG
Pretty nice overall. Chase's could be better. Love the 24 and 48

Sam Bass designed the #24, Brendan Droppo did the others.

Its obvious who is the better artist. The #9, #48 and #88 look like they are just templates filled in with colors using the bucket tool.

The #48 is just plain bad, IMO. Thats a bonafied test car. Lazy.

Its obvious who is the better artist. The #9, #48 and #88 look like they are just templates filled in with colors using the bucket tool.

truex called. he disagrees

I'm here now. Not happy at all about them bringing back the yellow 24. Don't understand it unless it was Axalta's call. Don't like Chase's at all. Not a fan of white cars.

Classic 24 flames right there. Love it.

Jimmie's car is hideous. Does it have an illness?

The others look fairly plain. Whoever did the 24 def put more efforts and details on it.

Those are Camaros? :XXROFL:
Just as much Camaro as the NASCAR Fusion and Camry, which isnt at all.

William Byron's car is hot as ****.
Literally

I'm here now. Not happy at all about them bringing back the yellow 24. Don't understand it unless it was Axalta's call. Don't like Chase's at all. Not a fan of white cars.
You think Chase got **** for "driving Gordon's car"? Now Byron is literally driving Gordon's car. Fantastic looking scheme, but not yet removed from Gordon.

The 9 and 24 make me wet. The 88 looks good too. 48 sucks except for the ghost stripes. I do like the day glow on black....

Definitely like the colors on the 24 but i'm not crazy about the flames. The rest of them look blah and not very creative.

Really like the #24 and #9, very nice.

Gonna reserve judgement on the #48 for now but the black #88 doesn't look right.

The only I can say I like is the #24

Now that you mention it, the side panels on the #9 looks like they took the #88 and turned it over.

And I thought the #24 was becoming the #9. Is the #5 gone next year? Apparently I'm missing something.

Now that you mention it, the side panels on the #9 looks like they took the #88 and turned it over.

And I thought the #24 was becoming the #9. Is the #5 gone next year? Apparently I'm missing something.
Yes, the #5 is gone next year

The #24 will be the #9, the #5 will be the #24. Got it.

What replaces the #5 as the "Dead Man Driving" car, the #6? :p

That 24 Car makes me miss JG driving, it looks like his 2015 car which I thought was the most bad @ss with black base and flames but that blue though. And the yellow 24. Shame Jeff won’t get to drive it once. I am in the minority but I like Jimmie’s ride, very different from what he’s driven in the past. I like the neon yellow on the Black and that ghost racing stripe is a nice touch. The 9 is cool which I kinda feel Chase should have driven from the start, but the paint scheme not so sure yet. Have to see that one on the track. And the 88...I just sort of kinda dislike.

You never give up do ya? :XXROFL:
I was never a fan of flames being painted on a car. Maybe because I have seen to many poor
attempts. I have seen some that blended properly but that would be 1 in 500 tries.

You think Chase got sh!t for "driving Gordon's car"? Now Byron is literally driving Gordon's car. Fantastic looking scheme, but not yet removed from Gordon.
People were pretty vocal about Chase having his own leagacy and making it his own with the narrower, white 24, but nobody is saying that now about Byron and he is running the same exact color and stylized 24 as Gordon. It def bothers me, Rick should have left that sh*t alone.

The 24 is one the most beautiful looking cars I've seen in a long time. Excellent job by the legendary Sam Bass. Can't wait to see that bad bitch on the track.

The 88 looks okay. Could be better but overall pretty solid.

Don't like either of the other two. Don't understand how you take NAPA blue and yellow and have a predominantly white car :confused:

The 48....is that a joke?

I think the 9 looks fantastic. The 24 does too, but looks like Gordon's. Not sure how I feel about that.

The 48 is OK, might look a lot better in person. The 88 looks funny to me. That big curve doesn't fit the body lines at all.

As I've said before, the #24 and #88 should change font styles.

William Byron shouldn't have Gordon's 24, and Alex Bowman shouldn't have Junior's 88.

I might have to follow Chase more closely now that he has Daddy's old number. I was a huge Bill Elliot fan, often wondered why Chase didn't get it when he came up.

Back
Top Bottom