Homestead adds variable banking to corners

N

N2racin44

News Link.

Should be interesting. To compare Kansas has 15 degrees of banking and Chicago has 18 degrees. Homestead has such long straightaways it should turn out to be a very fast track. This banking that varies sounds really cool.

Bet money it don't happen. Read somewhere it wouldn't happen this year because the tax payers in Mia are very unhappy with the return revenue they have seen and don't want to invest the $$$$$$$$$$ to fix it.

I say fix the track and make the racing interesting instead of a sonzzzzzzzer and they will come.

It will really be interesting to see if this does happen and to see how much better the racing really is when it is finished. <_<

Now I want to see what happens there at the end of the season!

If nothing else, it will make it a bit more interesting. Of course, all notes on the setups are trash, now. :p

Watching paint dry was more exciting than Homestead.

ANything will be better than the old config!! But this seems like a cool idea. When this first surfaced in the Winter, and I posted it0 people kept saying it will never happen. If it does not happen now, i guess the track would be part paved part dirt.....lol

Seems cool, Can't wait untill Nov to see what happens. i wounder what the IRL guys and gal think about it?

That's kinda like old Bristol...and Dover too(?)...and isnt IRP like that?

im not sure if IRP is still like that, i thought watching a USAC race on tv there they said it would be hard to pass up top cause they got rid of the variable banking, could be wrong tho, should be interesting to see the homestead race this year

I was thinking this would make it a lot more like the old atlanta.

I think Winchester is like that!! We all know that that is a great track!!

Originally posted by toddgee24@May 21 2003, 07:52 PM
im not sure if IRP is still like that, i thought watching a USAC race on tv there they said it would be hard to pass up top cause they got rid of the variable banking, could be wrong tho, should be interesting to see the homestead race this year
Yeah, I'm getting kinda curious and I'm a flat track fan.

Back
Top Bottom