HOMESTEAD MIAMI

Thegeneral23

Team Owner
People that have been can you guys give me some insight on the track please? i have HOT PASSES do i really need to buy tickets to sit in stands? If so would i be able to see the whole track from row 18 start finish line ? The stands kinda look setup like Daytona where they raised the grandstands..

Huh. I went to their web site expecting to find a utility that shows the view from each grandstand, so I could post a link to it for you. Most tracks have them, but apparently Homestead isn't one of them.

Do you have PIT passes or actual HOT passes? If you have pit passes, you'll have to leave the pit area once the race starts and you won't see anything else without a ticket. If you have hot passes (and if you'll excuse me, that's a bit unlikely), you'll be able to remain but unless you're a pit stop freak, you won't be able to see much of the race. So either way, you'll likely want a ticket. Row 18 is closer to the top of the grandstand than the bottom, so the view should be decent.

Wear your Jimmie Johnson gear.

Row 18 won't be high enough there. The higher the better. I think I sat in row 23 a couple years ago and it was OK, not great for seeing the back stretch. You will still need a ticket if you want grandstand access even if you have a HP.

Huh. I went to their web site expecting to find a utility that shows the view from each grandstand, so I could post a link to it for you. Most tracks have them, but apparently Homestead isn't one of them.

Do you have PIT passes or actual HOT passes? If you have pit passes, you'll have to leave the pit area once the race starts and you won't see anything else without a ticket. If you have hot passes (and if you'll excuse me, that's a bit unlikely), you'll be able to remain but unless you're a pit stop freak, you won't be able to see much of the race. So either way, you'll likely want a ticket. Row 18 is closer to the top of the grandstand than the bottom, so the view should be decent.

I have Hot passes for the race, but ok thanks for the info

Row 18 won't be high enough there. The higher the better. I think I sat in row 23 a couple years ago and it was OK, not great for seeing the back stretch. You will still need a ticket if you want grandstand access even if you have a HP.
Ok thanks man.. i waited to long waiting on my girl and now all the good seats are gone!!!!!!!

http://www.seats3d.com/international_speedway_corporation/homestead_miami_speedway/

Ok thanks man.. i waited to long waiting on my girl and now all the good seats are gone!!!!!!!
Just my opinion, but sitting on the S/F line is way overrated. There are plenty of seats available in the high rows in Turn 1, sections 185-190 or so, for $25 or $30 less than the front stretch. Look for an area with four open seats, then get the two in the middle. ;)

Just my opinion, but sitting on the S/F line is way overrated. There are plenty of seats available in the high rows in Turn 1, sections 185-190 or so, for $25 or $30 less than the front stretch. Look for an area with four open seats, then get the two in the middle. ;)
i want to be there for the beginning and post race activities... i want to see the winner after the race burn it down in front of me

Jealous of your Hot Passes. That is something I've wanted to do for a while.
This my 3rd HOT PASS this season lol, i met a chick on instagram that works for NASCAR and she hooks me up and my girlfriend haha

What section was you in ?

I forget, but I was way down closer to turn 4. It was Gordon's last race plus he made the final 4 and tickets were super slim pickins by the time I got around to buying.

At Homestead most seats are significantly obstructed by the frontstretch fence. Sitting at the S/F line your view will be significantly obstructed. Get seats either towards turn 1 or 4. Wherever you can get the best angle on the frontstretch. Unless you can score some seats near the top of the stands above the fence line view.

I'm figuring it should look something like this . . .

:D

I would like to see Brad making a victory lap with the flag. That way I don't have to wonder if they destroyed the car so it would pass inspection. Jacking a car to change the tires is the same as drivers shaking down the car so it will settle so as to pass inspection which Nascar outlawed.

Back
Top Bottom