Hooters....changes their style for women [New restaurant]

I ran into Hillary at Hooters once
31AB4D7A00000578-3468497-image-m-41_1456785641245.jpg

In their defense, I assume that only about 25% of those who eat fast food actually dine in, so no real reason to require their employees to wear revealing outfits if the majority of the customers wont even see them.

boycotting this one.
I used to go thrown down 50 wings and 4 pitchers of beer, every Tuesday. Never again!

Seems to me like the rumors of Hooters' demise have been greatly exaggerated.

The thread title is a bit misleading. I don't see anything in that article saying that they're changing the dress code for their existing restaurants. Relax, y'all. Even if Hooters was changing completely, there's always Twin Peaks, Winghouse, and the countless other Hooters clones that undoubtedly exist.

I dig the uniforms, but I'll never eat there. All my housemates in college decided to go there one night, and a few of them came back feeling sick. The others said the food was terrible. I felt like a genius for staying home. LOL.

Seems to me like the rumors of Hooters' demise have been greatly exaggerated.

The thread title is a bit misleading. I don't see anything in that article saying that they're changing the dress code for their existing restaurants. Relax, y'all. Even if Hooters was changing completely, there's always Twin Peaks, Winghouse, and the countless other Hooters clones that undoubtedly exist.

I dig the uniforms, but I'll never eat there. All my housemates in college decided to go there one night, and a few of them came back feeling sick. The others said the food was terrible. I felt like a genius for staying home. LOL.

hooters is only changing SOME of the restaurants

Local Hooters shut down due to vermin infestation. A group of us from another forum would meet for lunch every few weeks. The food always sucked but the scenery was great.
It came out later the place was being watched as some of the girls were offering take out breasts and thighs....KWIM?

It always starts with "some" then more and more
Slipperly slope.... if you will allow
If it makes more money, it will continue. If not, it won't. As Prof alluded to, I don't see how they're going to make more money by doing this unless they plan to significantly upgrade the food.

Back
Top Bottom