Hooters coming back to NASCAR!

C23f-unUQAA6Wbh.jpg

The yellow on white is hideous. Almost as bad as the black on black cars in Late Model racing.
I don't care if the number is a paisley print with a Day-glo green border. IT'S A HOOTERS CAR! Forget the number; the rest of it is one of the top 5 iconic paint jobs in NASCAR in the last 40 years, right up there with the #28 Texaco, #17 Tide ride, #43 STP, and #3 GM Goodwrench.

Lost a lot of respect for Hooter's today.

The best looking Hooter's car was the original 7, running with the Underbird, not some multibillion dollar conglomerate.

I get it's business, but it just doesn't seem right.

The best looking Hooter's car was the original 7, running with the Underbird, not some multibillion dollar conglomerate.

A little more explanation please.

So nothing should ever change or progress in your world?

I don't care if the number is a paisley print with a Day-glo green border. IT'S A HOOTERS CAR! Forget the number; the rest of it is one of the top 5 iconic paint jobs in NASCAR in the last 40 years, right up there with the #28 Texaco, #17 Tide ride, #43 STP, and #3 GM Goodwrench.
Right, because Hooters Make You Happy.

That car is horrible looking. Yellow numbers on a white body? That's almost as bad as the drivers in Late Model Stock Car racing who run black numbers on plain black cars at the Myrtle Beach 400 (where the lighting sucks) every year.

Reactions: sky
Will there be a conflict between the Hooter girls and the Monster girls.
Could we have a contest with fan voting? :D
Maybe they will do a little down home American oil wrestling. I think the Monster girls would take them hands down.:)

The yellow on white is hideous. Almost as bad as the black on black cars in Late Model racing.
That car is horrible looking. Yellow numbers on a white body? That's almost as bad as the drivers in Late Model Stock Car racing who run black numbers on plain black cars at the Myrtle Beach 400 (where the lighting sucks) every year.
Is there an echo in here here here here ere er ...

Maybe they will do a little down home American oil wrestling. I think the Monster girls would take them hands down.:)
Monster girls don't spend most of their day slapping away greasy customer fingers. They don't carry trays loaded down with empty carbs. They don't bus tables after a bachelor party of 25. They're all worthless and weak.

Hooters girls. They're as useful as they are ornamental. ;)

Back
Top Bottom