Hooters coming back to NASCAR!

Only the Pontiac Aztek saved the Echo from being the ugliest car of the 2000's.
I don't know why we have to pick. Let 'em share the award.

Although the Echo had the redeeming feature of never having pretended to be a Daytona pace car. Also, the Echo didn't single handedly destroy a manufacturer.

Okay, yeah; it's the Aztek.

Monster girls don't spend most of their day slapping away greasy customer fingers. They don't carry trays loaded down with empty carbs. They don't bus tables after a bachelor party of 25. They're all worthless and weak.

Hooters girls. They're as useful as they are ornamental. ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if half of the Monster girls were ex Hooters girls.:)

Monster girls don't spend most of their day slapping away greasy customer fingers. They don't carry trays loaded down with empty carbs. They don't bus tables after a bachelor party of 25. They're all worthless and weak.

Unless your wife is in the same room. :sarcasm:

You make a great point, and I bow to your excellence. But, I still like the Monster uniforms better.:)

C3lgDuzXUAEyNu3.jpg:large

Makes me miss my local Hooters. The Hooters in Roanoke VA closed a few years ago. Makes Superbowl Sunday a little more dull.

Makes me miss my local Hooters. The Hooters in Roanoke VA closed a few years ago. Makes Superbowl Sunday a little more dull.
We still have a Hooters and a Twin Peaks. :biggrin:

It's not worth the trip. If you've seen one 'breast-aurant', you've seen them all.
I like seeing them aIl

I have.............6 Hooters locations in my area , I think the furthest is maybe a 45 minute drive.

As long as chase doesn't let the hooters slow him down.

The yellow on white is hideous. Almost as bad as the black on black cars in Late Model racing.
Yeah I wasn't going to say anything cause I am a
big Elliott fan but that looks like a "last minute" job.
I guess we will wait and see how it looks
on track. If I can find it quickly,
I will be good.

Well, I am disappointed. There is another racing family that has a long established relationship with Hooters and they should have the sponsorship. Anyone recognize the current driver in this picture?
16708509_10206711507985430_4162961964326774099_n.jpg

Well, I am disappointed. There is another racing family that has a long established relationship with Hooters and they should have the sponsorship. Anyone recognize the current driver in this picture?
16708509_10206711507985430_4162961964326774099_n.jpg

What is the connection between Hooters and the Blaney family?

What is the connection between Hooters and the Blaney family?

For several years a group of us Blaney fans called "Blaniacs" had breakfast during speedweeks at Daytona with Dave at the Hooters located across the street from the track. Here are a couple more of Big Dave enjoying the day.
16508162_10206720712895547_7464442443126468898_n.jpg

16708228_10206720727055901_2752155814478131464_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom