Hornish to Hendrick ?

H

Happy29

Sam Hornish, the two-time IRL champ, apparently is headed for a Winston Cup career with Chevy team owner Rick Hendrick, according to team sources.(Winston Salem Journal), , another rumor has Hornish with Penske, doing an ABC deal like Newman did in 2001

Sam Will be going to Penski's. So he can do & have a shot at the Indy 500

Rick has a full house with Brian Vickers & Kyle Busch.

But I also wonder what would happen with steve wallace Rusty's son. Why won't he be doing the abc for Penski?

I just read where Steve is signed up with Childress on jayski.com

Heres another update, now involving Rusty Wallace's son

Richard Childress is putting together a major technological association with a top Indy-car team, to add another layer of expertise to his Winston Cup operation, and to give Robby Gordon a solid Indy 500 option next May. Childress also confirmed that he is considering a fourth Winston Cup team, but only if he feels his current three teams are each solid. 'I've been exploring with Indy-car teams how to use their technology, the way Roger Penske and Chip Ganassi can use their own Indy-car technology down here,' Childress said. 'We're trying to hook up with a top Indy-car team to put a technology program together and tie the sponsorship programs together. We haven't worked out the structure, but it's all being discussed.' One possible driver for a fourth Cup team would be Sam Hornish, the GM Indy-car star who is being wooed by other NASCAR teams as well. Childress already has a long-term contract with Rusty Wallace's 16-year-old son, Steven, 'because he's good. He wins in everything he sits in. And he couldn't have a better teacher.

Wasn't there another thread saying he was going to Gibbs?

We might want to start a new thread game: Where in the world is Sam Hornish going ?

Back
Top Bottom