• Heidi Klum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Natalie Portman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
Since Happy 29 and Coffee Warlord didn't continue this, we certainly have to make Dee happy to be able to cast her vote against Jennifer Aniston. So, here it is! :D

Just noticed on an even more arousing note MAJESTYX started this poll this week!! How much better can this get man!! :p

Originally posted by majestyx@Nov 7 2003, 04:39 PM
Since Happy 29 and Coffee Warlord didn't continue this, we certainly have to make Dee happy to be able to cast her vote against Jennifer Aniston. So, here it is! :D
BTW thanks Maj. ;) :D

Originally posted by DeeDee@Nov 7 2003, 06:01 PM
Come on let's get Jennifer out of here!! :p
To bad you can only vote once huh Dee?

hey bow did you vote already? you are going to vote for Jennifer right?

Originally posted by majestyx@Nov 7 2003, 03:39 PM
Since Happy 29 and Coffee Warlord didn't continue this, we certainly have to make Dee happy to be able to cast her vote against Jennifer Aniston.  So, here it is! :D
Thkx Maj!!! :wub:

Dee... you know who I'm going to vote for! :D

Someone ! Start registering multiple accounts and voting for someone else besides Jennifer Aniston !

Huh, looks like little miss skinny thang might be saying Bye-Bye
:waver:

Oh just a note, Round 7 will be up at what do ya guys think Tuesday or Wednesday?

I'm makin up plans for the next Survivor, this time it will involve members of the forum. If you wanna take part, just post.

HEY! who let the woman vote in this poll? look what they done! they are gettin rid of the hottest babe in the poll. Damn, lets end womans sufferage! ( for this poll anyway). :p

Originally posted by Flametamer@Nov 8 2003, 06:43 PM
HEY! who let the woman vote in this poll? look what they done! they are gettin rid of the hottest babe in the poll. Damn, lets end womans sufferage! ( for this poll anyway). :p
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 8 2003, 08:38 PM
Well...looks like 'little miss skinny thang' might stick around after all honey! :p :p :p
Win Jenny Win!
We will see about that dear. :p

Originally posted by Flametamer@Nov 8 2003, 05:43 PM
Looks like some of these gals have better taste in women than we do...'cept for me! :p

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Nov 8 2003, 10:12 PM
Looks like some of these gals have better taste in women than we do...'cept for me! :p
Well thank you 17!! :p

Originally posted by DeeDee+Nov 8 2003, 09:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Nov 8 2003, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--17_Fan@Nov 8 2003, 10:12 PM
Well thank you 17!! :p [/b][/quote]
Well Dee, you know I've always liked your taste in women! :lol:

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Nov 8 2003, 10:22 PM
:lol: Ya know something about that statement just sounds wrong! :lol:

Originally posted by DeeDee+Nov 8 2003, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Nov 8 2003, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--17_Fan@Nov 8 2003, 10:22 PM
:lol: Ya know something about that statement just sounds wrong! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Not if your a guy! :XXROFL:

Well looky there Jennifer has the most votes! BYEBYE!!

'LOOKY there??' I am rubbin' off on you ain't I girl? ;)

(But don't worry Jenny A...my good buddy Carla the QoH may register anyday now......and she owes me one. ;))

Uh-oh she has the most votes again!

Quickly someone do something !

Yeah Vote For J.A.

And you rubbing off on me? Yeah something like that. :p ^_^

I just gotta say that anyone who thinks portman or beckinsdale is better lookin than Jennifer A is smokin left handed cigarettes! :p

Attachments

• hydro.jpg
    hydro.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 10
All we need is one more vote for Jennifer Connelly to take this to round 7. :bounce: :bounce:

Heidi Klum
heidi_1.jpg

Natalie Portman
nat_146.jpg

Kate Beckinsdale
smallunderworld2.jpg

Jennifer Connelly
main.jpg

Jennifer Aniston :cheers:
wallpapers49b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom