How about some love for stenhouse

Stenhouse was fast last year tbf. He had a lot of mechanical issues or got caught up in messes that had nothing to do with him.

This is the most consistent I have ever seen him, he and I want to say Hamlin are the only drivers who have finished in the top 20 all season in every race.

It's no fluke, just he's getting what he can get and is not pressing the issue like he used to. Stenhouse IMO, has never been short of talent, just he needed to calm down with the previous boneheaded moves and not trying to squeeze everything and more from the car.

Unfortunately, I don't think you will find much love for Stenhouse on this board. He is the whippin' boy 'round these parts.

Danica is going to be on running wild with Bear Grylls tonight on discovery channel. Think ricky will be watching?
his mind is elsewhere.

1618258645659.png

And theres a rumour shes preggers.

Unfortunately, I don't think you will find much love for Stenhouse on this board. He is the whippin' boy 'round these parts.
If he is, it's because he's earned it. Maybe someone told him coming in that this team couldn't afford to replace cars every other week.

I’ll never understand the hate boner for this guy. Didn’t come from money and earned his place the old fashioned way. Seriously underrated driver

I’ll never understand the hate boner for this guy
I don't hate him, I think he's been way too aggressive and tried to get more out of his equipment than it was capable of. That's made him the butt of jokes here, but calling him Wrecky Spinout doesn't mean people hate him. His relationship as half of 'Mr. and Ms. Rollback' didn't help.

As @Kiante said, maybe he's figured out every week isn't Daytona.

didnt he win an Xfinity Championship?

That might be why the expectations for him are quite high. I am happy to see him doing well.

I’ll never understand the hate boner for this guy. Didn’t come from money and earned his place the old fashioned way. Seriously underrated driver
He doesn’t get the name “Wrecky Stenhouse” for no reason. If he can consistently keep his fenders clean and rack up solid finishes, that name will probably be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom