HOW BAD HAVE YOU GOT IT?

F

FANOF5

maybe i am just a weenie, but i found myself trying to hug the white line on the on ramp to I-95 today, going as fast as my little truck could handle the turn....... do i need counseling or do i just have it that bad???????? does anyone else do that?????????

I do the same thing!! LOL I also like taking "road course" like roads and driving fast. LOL

Originally posted by FANOF5
i'm glad that i am not the only one

Another thing I like to do is give little old lady's the old chrome horn. Bump them out of the way for driving too slow ......oh wait, thats what I want to do. LOL

Yea I got it bad. I look forward to a particular off ramp near here that is pretty well banked. god I love it. I also want to get a yellow flag for the bathroom.:yeehaw:

I like to picture that Todd bodine is in front and I nudge him out and take the lead with 1 to go. Sorry cueball, maybe next time you can win, this here is my drive dream!! Of course I'm doing this going 2 miles an hour in traffic, so I don't think Todd has to worry about his job.:p

Another thing I do is when at a red light on a two lane road (same direction), I always try to get out front and beat the other car if that is the lane I want to get in. When the green light hits its like "Green Flag". Anyone else do that?

i love the half moon shaped on ramps...........i get up to almost 45 mph

Speaking of have you got it bad, the commercials, i saw a new one today. They had a guy who wanted his car to be as hot as a real Nascar, so he had his heat on full blast and the temp outside was 102! First time ive seen that one...is it new?

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
Speaking of have you got it bad, the commercials, i saw a new one today.  They had a guy who wanted his car to be as hot as a real Nascar, so he had his heat on full blast and the temp outside was 102!  First time ive seen that one...is it new?

Haven't seen that one yet. I did see a new one a few minutes ago on the Craftsman Truck Series. It was a Nascar How Bad Do You Have It Poem. Read by the news guy.

Well I guess I havent seen that one and you havent seen the one that I have, go figure.

I saw that one today, Awesome Bill. Loved it when the driver put the window back up. :)

maybe i am just a weenie, but i found myself trying to hug the white line on the on ramp to I-95 today, going as fast as my little truck could handle the turn....... do i need counseling or do i just have it that bad???????? does anyone else do that?????????

yep and getting damn good at it to :)

i also try to draft the car in front of me too............i am addicted!!!!! i love this stuff:p :p

I must have it pretty bad. If I am traveling and I have to take a bathroom break, I won't get off the highway unless there is construction. Because I hate to "pit on green".

i also try to draft the car in front of me too............i am addicted!!!!! i love this stuff:p :p

I do that myself sometimes on the Interstate. :)

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin
I must have it pretty bad. If I am traveling and I have to take a bathroom break, I won't get off the highway unless there is construction. Because I hate to "pit on green".

Cute, just make sure there are too many construction workers there though, you will have to make a stop and go penalty.

I had it real bad, but the doctor put me on penicillin and it cleared right up. :calpping: :victory:

Once while being chased by a cop I quickly went into the other lane and then hit the brakes causing him to go past me. I then followed him. When he pulled over I told him, "I though you were the pace car."

Actually that would make a cute commercial.

I actually did outrun (or out sneak) a cop last year. He caught me doing like 60+mph in a 25 mph zone. He was coming the other way. By the time he got turned around, I whipped down the next side street and just kept going fast and turning as much as possible until he wasn't there anymore. I would not have tried it, but I had just been pulled over earlier that day because my plates had expired 2 days earlier. I thought I had until the end of the month, but they had expired on my birthday. To make things worse, when I went to the License Bureau to get new ones, they gave me a load of crap about a form I needed to have to renew. That was why I was angry and driving like a nut in the first place. No Kidding.

I am soo glad I'm not the only one! In a metro station right before the Daytona race, I got behind a woman pulling luggage and thought to myself "damn restrictor plates". then, "no, I did not just say that"

You think you're nuts? I don't even drive a car these days, and think of things like going low and bump drafting off the pedestrians in front of me. I can rarely stop myself from walking as fast as humanly possible, so that I never have to stop. There are tons of obstructions on the streets of New York, naturally, so it's more like a high speed road course. At least, that's how I think of it. :D

On the subject of Nascar - How Bad Do You Have It? Remember the commerical where he is saying he was doing 190? What is the highest you got caught by a cop. For me I had 88 in a 55 once.

Driving home from work several months ago, there was a box laying on the interstate. First thing that went through my head was "we have debris on the track". :)

When being a passenger in a car and you say things like.

"Car low, still there, still there, clear all clear."

The best is being in the front of a long line of cars on the interstate. You look back and see the "pack" bunched up and you take the 5 second lead and get the checkered flag. What a rush!!:calpping:

Yeah It sucks when your driving as fast as you can, without running the risk of getting a ticket and your still getting passed...Most of the time My foot acts before my head does and off i go.

my driving on the road is so bad! I slide off the back bumpers of slow cars in traffic all the time!

I even bump dafted before on I-95

:calpping:

Back
Top Bottom