How Cold Is It?

Tiger, 37 degrees C is the same as about 98-99 degrees F. Now we can see how hot you really have it. Watch out for those fires and stay safe.

I wish it was hot here but i just got my wench today and if we get a good snow this week i am gonna set out and pull people oput cause they aint got a idea about driving in North Carolna snow There is always suvs and minivans in ditches here so i will help out a little

I cant spell anyway you in in nc you know what i mean about the northerns and people that aint from nc that think since they drove in a lot of snow befor they can drive in outrs

It was 75 F (57 C) here today.....it's dropped off to 64 (45) now at about 5:00 pm.:)

I did the math on Tiger's 39 C and 41 C........that works out to be 102 and 106.:( That's pretty darn hot even by San Fernando Valley standards in the summer!:)

Tiger, all I remember is that 0C is 32F. I never was any good at those metric conversions, like KPH vs MPH.

petttyfan, buckaroo was right...this wench is a bit pizzed (hehehe).
BUT I know what you meant, but here in GA (and I'm from the New England states), it's the dumb idiots on bald tires driving too fast for the conditions who end up in the ditch. Round 'em up and make yerself a little extra $$ :D

Back
Top Bottom