How did Bristol stand up?

B

BogaTone

Hey everyone,
How did you think the Bristol race today stood up against past ones?

Today's race was a little wierd for a Bristol race. Heck, there was a round of green flag pit stops........I'm sure it's happened before, but damned if I rememeber it!! :) Then there was all the "polite" racing going on.........until the very end (NASCAR's hammer getting a little heavy?). The no racing back the to the flag rule sort of made for some interesting results (Jr's spin for instance)! I wouldn't rank up very high on the best Bristol races I've seen!! :)

And welcome to forum, BogaTone.....good to see a new member!! Especially a new active member!! :D :cheers: :cheers:

Overall, I've seen better Bristol races. BUT, to qualify that statement, it was in the day before Nextel and all the rule updates.

I agree.. it was on the polite until then end. It really got interesting on the bump after the checkered:)

The red had me sorta out of my chair at the end also..lol

Thanks for the welcome!

I liked the race much more than I have any so far this year, but it was very average for Bristol

It was good,woulda been better if Rusty coulda got to Kurt's bumper tho.

This is the second or 3rd time that Rusty has led the most laps at Bristol and not won.That's gotta be maddening.

Back
Top Bottom