How did Santa treat you all?

I need to check there then. We got the 1:18 SVT model at Cosco for ten bucks. I'm going to go back their to get a Mercedes CKK-GTR model.

Originally posted by 66mustang
I need to check there then.  We got the 1:18 SVT model at Cosco for ten bucks.  I'm going to go back their to get a Mercedes CKK-GTR model.

yeah i would go and check...this is really a nice car...it is a 1:24

I love it...........DE said it was 10 bucks here too.......
so check rite-aid tomorow................first thing......:)

Muzzleloader
3 knifes
Dale Earnhart shrit
Dale Earnhardt floor mat
Rain window gards for truck
Rubber Floor Mats for truck
Stearing whelle cover for truck
UK blanket
candy
Ken Shrader stuff
Chevy racing hat
Chevy racing bennie
Cuda diecast
Grave digger monster truck diecast
Beer mug Clock
nascar thunder 2003 PS2
carheart jacket (black)
DragonFly DVD
TV/DVD/VCR allin one (19in TV)
Daleearnhar diecast
Porsche 911 diecast
6 in 1 deer call

and i still have at least 5 more comming

the gifs are from 4-5 christmas partys. it seems like a lot but it was all little things. and to me its the thought that counts :)

well this is what i relly wanted

12 pack of bud
11 wrasslin tickets
10 a copenhagen
9 years porbation
8 table dancers
7 pack of redman
6 cans of spam
5 flannel shirts
4 big mud tires
3 shot gun shells
2 hunthing dogs
and some part to a mustang GT

:p

Santa treated me royally. He brought my hubby out of the woods of East Texas to Houston. He brought beautiful sunshine ---albeit a little on the chilly side. He brought what family I have close to share dinner with me.

So I've been blessed on Christmas. The only thing that could have made it better would have been my brother and his wife here, too.

QT, great car and the ring looks gorgeous. I hope the Mrs doesn't see it cause then she'd want one! Now if it were blue, she'd really go nuts. :)

I spent Christmas with my sister-in-laws side of the family. Being Catholic, they celebrate Christmas. It was really nice, they made me feel very welcome. I didn't feel right showing up empty handed, so I took baskets of fruit and homemade jams. Everyone seemed to loved them.

As we usually exchange just small holiday gifts, my brother and sister-in-law surprised me with a scanner for my computer. His reason was that he didn't want me to feel left out of the present opening. Needless to say, I was surprised and very greatful. Now, if I can just get this thing hooked up and funtional, I'll be OK.

Originally posted by buckaroo
QT, I'll race you in my little red '57 Vette!  :)

hahahahhaha ok...name the time and place...........:D :D :D

Originally posted by buckaroo
QT, great car and the ring looks gorgeous.  I hope the Mrs doesn't see it cause then she'd want one!  Now if it were blue, she'd really go nuts.  :)

thanks Buckaroo............I love it...............it is so beautiful.........and 14 diamonds in between too........:)

Well i finaly got online after the big day yesterday.

Well I got a few things I wanted and a few thing that i was shocked to get.

2 -7 foot bookcases
jeans
#10 Muppet car (1:64)
#36 Halloween car(1:64)
#36 July 4th car(1:64)
new bookbag
a bunch of tools
Pink CD
WWE Anthology CD
Plaque of the 4 Petty's
NASCAR triva Daily calender
other stuff

Got $100 from my dad, I want to put it to school but my mom said to spend it on something eles. i will just have to wait and see what my dad says about me wanting to spend it on school. If he says no and spend it on anything then I will use it to by Kyles 1:24 Sprint 2002 car.

The Big Surprises was the
NASCAR year in reveiw Book, I got the mail just about every day so my mom must have had it sent to another place.

AND THE BIGGEST THING, although old and used
I got a LobTop Computer!!
My mom got it from the Pawn shop she works at but its cool. as soon as I get a job i will get the internet for it.

Sounds like everyone got a little something they wanted. Very cool!:)

i got a few cds nb shoes that i wanted, overalls, frog stuff :) etc

I took the gearwrenches back my wife got me and exchanged them for the two sets I wanted. They were on sale so I only spent $12 more than she did and I got 4 times the funtionality. Very cool!

Back
Top Bottom