What matters?

• As long as my driver wins I don't care about anything else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to see good, clean competition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

paul

Team Owner
Does the end justify the means? Do you watch the races with blinders on?

If it make you happy Paul, I am a Jr. fan, and according to you I must wear blinders.

I enjoy watching the competition. A little beating and banging never hurt anyone. (figuratively speaking).

I'm disappointed my driver didn't win, he had a chance, but....better luck next week.

I thought the race was great. It helped with half the feild not running full speed. I liked the small 20 car pack it was great racing all day. The end was great, not the out come i was hoping for but it was still great

This was way tough for me. I like to see the Blue Oval win. If not, I like to see the outcome benefit the Blue Oval. If all else fails, I like to see a good race!...BUT I really like to see a good race where the Blue Oval wins.

This race sucked as do all plate races,lap 5 big one taking out half of the field....is that racing??? Come on people wake up this race was horrible! Oh yeh and the small fule tanks really worked too.....within 4-6 laps they were right back in a huge 20 car pack again ,3-4 wide. Nascar needs to change this and soon, as far as Junior winning, i think it was a marginal call at best. Again the grey area of the" rule book" comes into play.

I like it when Stewart wins of course, but I like the competition the most. As long as it is good racing I like watching.

:salute:

I thought it was a good race. The small feild helped. And being there made it better.

Back
Top Bottom