How Many Days 'Til the Daytona 500?

84 download.jpg

I saw this style Super Modified run only once at the paved short track in Concord NC while I was attending the Coke 600 a few years ago.

Holey **** on a shingle, these guys are NUTS :eek: The wing on top would be up in the corner and flatten out in the straightaway then pop up just as they entered the corners. I can not remember lap times but they were several seconds faster than a Super Late Model, I mean wicked stupid fast. I was amazed they had reflexes and vision capable of handling those cars on a short track in a pack, just awesome. Have never seen or heard of this type Super Modified since.

i wonder who drove that car i posted LOL i found it via Google images....

lee81.jpg
I saw this style Super Modified run only once at the paved short track in Concord NC while I was attending the Coke 600 a few years ago.

Holey sh!t on a shingle, these guys are NUTS :eek: The wing on top would be up in the corner and flatten out in the straightaway then pop up just as they entered the corners. I can not remember lap times but they were several seconds faster than a Super Late Model, I mean wicked stupid fast. I was amazed they had reflexes and vision capable of handling those cars on a short track in a pack, just awesome. Have never seen or heard of this type Super Modified since.

Yeah they are with out question the most bombastic short track cars there are.

Back
Top Bottom