How many days till the Daytona 500?

Way to long til then :( sucks the season is over already feels just like a week or two ago it got started for me.

I've got the countdown front and center on my phones homescreen.

uploadfromtaptalk1384769938010.jpg

I wish ESPN still did the Winter Heat series like they did back in the 90's. That always at least gave you some racing to watch in the Winter time. At least the Chili Bowl is gonna be on tv this year, so that will help some.

I wish ESPN still did the Winter Heat series like they did back in the 90's. That always at least gave you some racing to watch in the Winter time. At least the Chili Bowl is gonna be on tv this year, so that will help some.

I'm kinda surprised that a series like ARCA, or PASS doesn't run a Winter Season. I mean think of the auto racing market grab they could do in terms of televised race and fans.

Same here. I LOVED Winter Heat. Thanks for the news the Bowl is going to be on TV.

When is the chili bowl ??

Jan 14th through the 18th are the race nights, the final night saturday will be on Mav TV.

The season's over? That's news to me. I'm going to Myrtle Beach Speedway this weekend, Southern National Motorsports Park next weekend and Five Flags Speedway the weekend after that.

The season's over? That's news to me. I'm going to Myrtle Beach Speedway this weekend, Southern National Motorsports Park next weekend and Five Flags Speedway the weekend after that.
Well aren't you just a privileged soul?

Back
Top Bottom