how to....

Reck

Team Owner
so i installed yahoo messenger and now i have all this useless stuff in firefox and that is delaying the pages i load a bunch..do you guys know how to take that out?

here is a print screen...

yep goto your add remove programs and remove the yahoo toolbar. that should do it. :)

^ i did all of that even deleted the stupid yahoo messenger..and i still got it, i even deleted firefox..and still its HEREEEEE..pissing me off i tell ya

yeah i did check for all of that..and i still have it

yeah i know.

i ram a scan and it didn't find nothing bad..or about it

Your problems have only begun. Yahoo tool bar is there to stay unless you get all the info to uninstall it. Google Yahoo Toolbar and read all you can about this and find out how you can rid yourself of it. You've probably gotten it into a file that will clone itself when it's deleted and thus, it can't be removed. But it can when dont the right way. Just be patient and read all about it and soon you too will become proficient enough to remove this evil substance.

You can always reformat your computer and then you'll know for sure that you've ridded yourself of this evil resident.

On my IE7 i just went to the view > toolbars menu and the google and yahoo toolbars went away...

Look into HijackThis. They can really help in most cases. But, be careful and read before you act. A registry cleaner like RegClean may help, or hurt.

buckaroo said:
Your problems have only begun. Yahoo tool bar is there to stay unless you get all the info to uninstall it. Google Yahoo Toolbar and read all you can about this and find out how you can rid yourself of it. You've probably gotten it into a file that will clone itself when it's deleted and thus, it can't be removed. But it can when dont the right way. Just be patient and read all about it and soon you too will become proficient enough to remove this evil substance.

You can always reformat your computer and then you'll know for sure that you've ridded yourself of this evil resident.

ohh thank the lord...for some reason some yahoo bottom appear along side the tools in firefox...from there i uninstall this crap.

thank you sam.BP and all that reply to this topic..you are loved.

boy it feels good not to have this thing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom