HS and "John Doe"

P

PenskeGirl

Has anyone seen the ads for the new show "John Doe" ? The guy knows EVERYTHING, but who he is. The clips show people throwing out all kinds of questions to him and he's answering them left and right...... I think Hard Scrabble IS this guy!! :p

LOL:)

Thanks for the compliment (I think it's a compliment)

Who is John Gault?

This John Gault?

LET YOUR CONGRESSMAN KNOW THAT, EXCEPT IN TIME OF WAR, NO AMERICAN FAMILY SHOULD EVER HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN A TOTAL OF 25% OF THEIR FAMILY INCOME FOR LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL TAXES! AND THAT INCLUDES THE "PYRAMID SCHEME" OR "PONZI SCHEME" CALLED SOCIAL SECURITY!

EVERY YEAR! ...POLITICIANS ARE STEALING $7,200.00 OF YOUR FAMILY'S TAXES AND HANDING IT OVER TO SOME OTHER FAMILY! DO THESE OTHER FAMILIES DESERVE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY MORE THAN YOUR OWN FAMILY?

Originally posted by HardScrabble
LOL:)  

Thanks for the compliment (I think it's a compliment)

Who is John Gault?

It was absolutely a compliment. I enjoy your posts. :)

Oh, HS, that is one of my favorite books. I've worn out more copies of Atlas Shrugged than I can count.

I don't agree much with Ayn Rand's politics, but I loved her story.

Penskegirl, Thanks, this is a good board to hang around and it's all the folks here who make it so. It's a pleasure to associate with everybody!:D

Yep, TRL that would be the John Gault referred to. The most famaous "Who is John" line I know. That's one long book to wear out!:) Read it two or three times myself but only read "Fountainhead" once. That didn't hold my attention as well. The politics are just a sideline, but do not believe I would vote for Ayn given the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom