Hscott Motorsports to become Jr Motorsports

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
oooo this will indeed make people mad and I know this. but this is just a bold prediction that this will be a headline a year from now not that we needed another Junior thread. But I think with this decline of Health after a year of battling symptoms and trying to recover Junior Will finally decide to retire officially. Really the only logical team I could see him taking over to become Junior Motorsports would be H Scott just like when Stewart took over Haas.

So for the start of 2018 I predict a two car team with the #s 8 & 88. with one veteran and one rookie.

I must have missed the press conference when Jr. expressed an interest in becoming a Cup owner.

A year from now you'll be asking TRL to delete this; probably sooner.

I really doubt this...... I think when Jr. quits....... he walks away...... just like Mark Martin, Harry Gant and Jr. Johnson........ he has nothing more to prove.... has all the money he needs ........ I think he is tired of this Dog and Pony show...... To tell you the truth.... I don't think his heart was really in it from the outset........ He grew up in the Sport so he kinda' felt everyone expected him to follow in his Daddy's footsteps....... that's big shoes to fill.... I think he's just tired.......

Casey Atwood there's a blast from the past. Whatever happened to him ?

I really doubt this...... I think when Jr. quits....... he walks away...... just like Mark Martin, Harry Gant and Jr. Johnson........ he has nothing more to prove.... has all the money he needs ........ I think he is tired of this Dog and Pony show...... To tell you the truth.... I don't think his heart was really in it from the outset........ He grew up in the Sport so he kinda' felt everyone expected him to follow in his Daddy's footsteps....... that's big shoes to fill.... I think he's just tired.......
I disagree I think he loves the sport and want to keep racing, hell I always thought he might be another Morgan Shepherd , unfortunately seeing BK's wreck might be giving him second thoughts....I hope not

I disagree I think he loves the sport and want to keep racing, hell I always thought he might be another Morgan Shepherd , unfortunately seeing BK's wreck might be giving him second thoughts....I hope not
I never saw him as that.......... I might be wrong.....

Does Stewart run SHR? Does Petty run PM?
No of course not but do they bring in sponsors? customer relations? money? yes
I think that Hendrick would have to have no interest in JRM as he already owns the maximum number of teams

Hendrick could have interest in JRM, it would just have to be in the alliance way like HMS and SHR , JGR and FRR
Don't have any idea what alliance means. May just be a parts supplier.

^ The four-teams-max rule.

^ That would be within the rules. But Rick Hendrick being an equity partner would be verboten.

^ There are a vast amount of ways around that rule. It's a joke!

I know everybody's bored today, but if anyone is interested in reality, Junior did an interview on the topic of his retirement plans. This is pretty recent.(a few months ago). He mentioned the possibility of putting together a Late Model team and just driving now and then for fun. I don't remember him saying that he wanted to be a team owner.

Maybe Kelley hasn't told him he wanted one yet.
That shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that Kelley and her husband , along with other members of the Earnhardt clan run that business. I don't know who runs the restaurant business or the radio stuff , but Junior likely would rather race late models then get more involved in his businesses. Kelley will do what is best for Junior like she always has.

I would like to add that Junior never wanted to own any team. JRM was built for Kelly and also a little for other family who are gone now. I believe Junior will make commercials and support Kelly's venture as long as he doesn't have to invest his money.

I think Kelley and Junior have a fantastic partnership and it will stay solid . My question for you experts is this . Would they want , (or need ) ,to take on a partner like Harry Scott to take the company to the next level . A lot of teams have taken on a partner with mixed reviews .

I think Kelley and Junior have a fantastic partnership and it will stay solid . My question for you experts is this . Would they want , (or need ) ,to take on a partner like Harry Scott to take the company to the next level . A lot of teams have taken on a partner with mixed reviews .
They already have the right partner.

Back
Top Bottom