Hulu Plus

Bucky Badger

Go Kyle Go
So I signed up for my free week and started watching some episodes of old tv shows...Do all shows have ads in them, in the 45 minute show..."movin On" there were probably 4 ads for best buy!!! Am i getting ads because i'm on my trial, or will they stay. Just never heard any one complain before

So I signed up for my free week and started watching some episodes of old tv shows...Do all shows have ads in them, in the 45 minute show..."movin On" there were probably 4 ads for best buy!!! Am i getting ads because i'm on my trial, or will they stay. Just never heard any one complain before
I think Hulu+ has ads in all the shows, just not as many as you get with the shows that are available on the free Hulu.

Hulu Plus is a hack job. Please do not pay for ads.

All shows have ads. ALL OF THEM.

Even as a paying customer you would have to sit through at least 2 sets of commercials per episode.

I dont understand it. I dont understand how people get suckered into this actually paying for the service.

The only thing that Hulu Plus has going for it its that they do have the latest episodes as they air but that's just not enough to justify the price you're paying. Specially when Netflix is at the same price currently with better content as well as original content.

t's a no brainer really.

I signed up for Hulu once, let my free trial run out and I was still getting annoying ads. I was puzzled. I later found out that that's how they work over there.

They do offer whatever crappy movies they have ad free though.

I still cancelled immediately.

Back
Top Bottom