I am enjoying

Betsy

Team Owner
the penalties for blocking. NASCAR should take that to heart. If a car is racing a certain line and moves his line to stop another car from passing there should be an immediate penalty.
I think it would make NASCAR far better to watch.
Betsy:beerbang:

the penalties for blocking. NASCAR should take that to heart. If a car is racing a certain line and moves his line to stop another car from passing there should be an immediate penalty.
I think it would make NASCAR far better to watch.
Betsy:beerbang:

100% agree.

100% disagree those calls are crap if it happens to nascar it be even more boring:mad:

Im about 50/50 on Nascar doing it, would be interesting to see what they would do at Talladega. Indycar needs this rule because the safety aspect is far more dangerous as we seen earlier with Conway.

100% disagree those calls are crap if it happens to nascar it be even more boring:mad:

I've never liked the leader blocking the cars behind them and that goes all the way back 1958 when I saw A.J.Foyt doing it at Meyer's Speedway in Houston, Tx. Why is blocking OK if your leading the race and not OK if your a lap down? Blocking is blocking no mater where you are on the track get out of the F'in way if faster cars are behind you. btw JMO.

I've never liked the leader blocking the cars behind them and that goes all the way back 1958 when I saw A.J.Foyt doing it at Meyer's Speedway in Houston, Tx. Why is blocking OK if your leading the race and not OK if your a lap down? Blocking is blocking no mater where you are on the track get out of the F'in way if faster cars are behind you. btw JMO.

because letting someone by is not competing or is it interesting

there's a huge difference in blocking in open wheel and nascar. in open wheel you touch and very likely there's going to be a crash. in nascar the blocked car can usually move the blocker out of the way without necessarily crashing him, if they are both skilled enough. i don't like blocking at all but like penalties for blocking even less. it's too subjective a call. let the drivers handle the enforcement themselves.

Back
Top Bottom