I am getting over an infected finger

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
Here it is before being drained.

20131230_141013_zps898a74f3.jpg
It is a lot better now. I was on antibiotics for 10 days and had the damn thing drained. That was pleasant. I had a hangnail that got infected.

Sorry if the pic grossed anyone out.

Here it is before being drained.

20131230_141013_zps898a74f3.jpg
It is a lot better now. I was on antibiotics for 10 days and had the damn thing drained. That was pleasant. I had a hangnail that got infected.

Sorry if the pic grossed anyone out.
Ouch, hope you're feeling better

Thanks Clutch and TRL. It was a pain. It is so much better now. I am hoping it stays that way. There is always a chance it will swell back up and I will have to have it drained again.

Ouch :(
You best take extra good care of that, it could get much worse

I am off the antibiotics now and just soaking it in warm epsom salt water. You're right though, I hope it doesn't come back.

Sounds like you have it whipped then, I hope so :)

[quote="lisa, post: 712236, member: 5217"]Thanks Clutch and TRL. It was a pain. [/quote]

Ummmmmmmm, no pun intended I take it. ;)

It looks nasty and am happy to hear you are in full recovery mode.

[quote="lisa, post: 712236, member: 5217"]Thanks Clutch and TRL. It was a pain.

Ummmmmmmm, no pun intended I take it. ;)

It looks nasty and am happy to hear you are in full recovery mode.[/quote]

Hey Whizzer. The damn thing is bleeding underneath the nail this morning so I'm honestly not sure what is going on with it????? I am going to soak it off and on all day today and see if I can't get it to feel better.

Bye Bye fingernail. If the finger Isn't getting any better go back to the doctor, do not let it get any worse.

Bye Bye fingernail. If the finger Isn't getting any better go back to the doctor, do not let it get any worse.

It is better but the infection isn't quite gone. Today it is bleeding underneath the nail. Time for a soak. *goes to soak*

It's back.

Another drainage today. She gave me shots is my finger, a blockage, I think she called it and cut underneath my cuticle. I am to soak and milk my finger every 2 to 3 hours. Milking it hurts like hell but it has to be done. I have to get out everything that is in it.

I'm also on a different antibiotic for 10 days now.

Back
Top Bottom