i am new

D

depot fan

i heard this is a good site to be in i am a tony stewart fan thanks for letting me aboard :beerchug:

Welcome depot fan,I think you will like this place once you get use to it.:beerchug:Oh!no,Another Tony fan. :)

Welcome, depot fan. Always happy to have another Tony fan on board.

Grab a cup, the keg's in the corner.

Hang on to your beer, going to move this to the off-topic board.

And away we go!

Hi Depot Fan, I guess you can tell by my screen name who I pull for and I am new too. I don't post very much. Just to busy too everyday, but I try. Thought that was a great race yesterday. I did not want Harvick to win ,but I think he had the faster of the two cars so my Jeffie came in second. Hoping for a win next week. I see Tony did a good job too on the race track. Did you see the interview they did with Tony? I think is was on ESPN. He took them through his house and we got to see his family. I think it was his birthday. I use to dislike Tony ,but after that I have looked at him in a different light. He is just a kid at heart I think.:)

Welcome to a great site! Like Tony too, along with Jr, Harvick, and a few others, but fav fav. is Jarrett!:D

Welcome to the BEST forum on the net.

Kat says put your helmet on, fasten those seatbelts and stay for a LONG time.

I've been on this site for only a little more than a month but really enjoy the owner and the mods.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from Kat:waver::beerchug::calpping:

Welcome Depot fan......very nice board here. Everyone is great and we have lots of fun. My favorite changes almost weekly, but usually stick close to Jr, Tony, DJ, and good ole Jeffie. Have been know to cheer Jimmy Spencer on too!!:D

Originally posted by sgbg88
Welcome to a great site!  Like Tony too, along with Jr, Harvick, and a few others, but fav fav. is Jarrett!:D

What sgbg failed to tell you Depot is that she's a closet Jimmy Spencer fan!!!!:D

Been surfing and found some good things!! What DE Wranger 2 forgot to tell was He is the President of the Spencer Fan club! I hear they serve the best doughnuts and coffee. I bet they have a huge catering bill. Oh, I forgot, that's when they have all 6 members there!! You defend the man one time and they think you like him!!

Here's one for you: If Todd Bodine, Jimmy Spencer, and Kevin Harvick were in a boat and the boad sinks, who would be saved?

Half the cars in Sunday's Race!! (lol):p :p Couldn't resist that one!

You'll love this one?

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo!
Boo who
Is that you Rusty?!!lol (you can sub any name):p

Back
Top Bottom