I FEEL LIKE A THREAD KILLER !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 7 2003, 04:23 PM
Well, since I am kinda surrounded by sports franchises, it is kinda difficult to not at least pay some attention to sports. I mean, pro baseball (if that's what you want to call the Texas Rangers nowadays!) are in Arlington, TX. That's about a 20 min. drive from my house. Then we have the Dallas Cowboys and the Houston Texans for pro football. Then we have the Dallas Mavericks and also the Dallas Stars. Oh, I cannot forget Texas Motorspeedway. Where I'll be this weekend for the Truck and IRL races.

Speaking of volleyball, we had the USA team here at our high school playing the Brazil team. One of the players on the USA team is a graduate of our fine high school. Her name is Stacy Sykora.
Don't forget about that houston superspeedway their building.

laola3.gif

she is not in games and contest. Is that right? I think we scared her away with our german.

Headache Headache! I can only do this for so long Happy and it starts making my head hurt!

With us Veteran Contributors and Circuit Champions I'd be damned if some punk rookie comes out of nowhere and wins the Thread Killer.

Originally posted by Happy29@Oct 8 2003, 06:21 PM
With us Veteran Contributors and Circuit Champions I'd be damned if some punk rookie comes out of nowhere and wins the Thread Killer.
I am so with you on that one Happy. :lol:

Yes, as long as one of us veterans wins the thread killer most preferebly me, then we'd be set.

See happy all the rest of us hae decided it doesn't really matter who wins this...except for you... :lol: :D ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom