I feel soory for Mikey

P

PettyBenson

Man 3 poles in one week that have been taking from him in the last few cars. Mikey has the best avrage starting spot out of all WC drivers this season but yet to get a pole and now he has had 2 cup poles and one BGN pole right up untill the last few cars went out. Man I would be going crazy if i was him(well he already is crazy but you know what i mean)

MAn, he was whining like no one else. He was even whining by proxy when Jr was on TV crying a river for all of Waltrip's "stolen poles".

Stolen poles...Waltrip....stolen poles....waltrip...man, there's about 15 pages of jokes I could go on with that but I'll pass.

Paul, you should be happy.

They seemed to have cancelled this evening's Trackside. That's one whole less hour of Michael Waltrip! :)

Damn, had to open another door, didn't you PB?

;)

Let's hurry and forget that Mikey qualified and finished in the top 10 last week at a road course......

But then again, his car was probably driven by remote control by a retired Ford driver.....:D

I dont at all care for Mikey and his 2 count em 2 carrerr wins. After that Incident where he stole the Friday pole day interview from Bill Elliott...I dislike him even More.

i agree he was whining a lot, he has the best starting position of all the drivers but hey its where you finish isn't it? so all i gotta say is waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!:bawling:

I look at it this way. He starts 3rd, I'm happy. He'll get a pole in due time.

Team DEI looks especially strong this week. That's the first time I can ever recall all five DEI teams starting in the top-5.

Poor Mikey :bawling: :bawling: Oh wait, he doesn't better himself. He is the king cry baby!

Originally posted by rpmallen
That's the first time I can ever recall all five DEI teams starting in the top-5.

Uhhhh RP, there's this guy named Richard Childress that would probably like to know that DEI has bought him out. Think we oughta tell him?:D

Well we should be jealous of Harvick, I mean he is moving up to the top 20 in points :)

I'm kinda jealous of Harvick. He gets to race those really neat cars and I don't.:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom