I Get to Meet Harvick

Lap3Forever

Staff member
Well i went to Twin Hills and spent 20 bucks, All i had on me,, on stuff to get a tix to meet Harvick. Not a big Harvick fan but thought i would jump on the chance!!

Lappy.............watch it!! Happy's going to convert you!! :D

My guess would be, you bought the only ticket. :lol:

Be careful, he might jump ya from behind... :unsure:

Originally posted by turtle3539@Mar 24 2004, 08:04 PM
If you convert, you could be Happy Lappy! :lol:
OMG turtle thats soo funny!! :lol: :lol: :cheers:

No some women got on before i did, she even asked the ppl that worked if if she could kiss him....... :unsure: .......hope his wife dont show up! :lol: well maybe if he jumps me and i pop him back RC will give me a ride!! :lol:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Mar 24 2004, 08:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Mar 24 2004, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539@Mar 24 2004, 08:04 PM
If you convert, you could be Happy Lappy! :lol:
OMG turtle thats soo funny!! :lol: :lol: :cheers:

No some women got on before i did, she even asked the ppl that worked if if she could kiss him....... :unsure: .......hope his wife dont show up! :lol: well maybe if he jumps me and i pop him back RC will give me a ride!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Thank you, Thank you. I'll be here all night.

Well, maybe not. :lol:

Harvick just isn't my cup of tea, but I am happy for you.

Hey Lappy, you know I'd much rather see you a Harvick fan than a Robby fan!! :D Come to the light, my friend!!!

Watch it Lappy or De will have you liking Spencer---he converted me!! ;)

Man I am happy for you. If I didn't have to work I would have went up myself. And don't pay any never mind to these nay sayers. :lol:

Originally posted by sgbg88@Mar 24 2004, 06:55 PM
Watch it Lappy or De will have you liking Spencer---he converted me!! ;)
You got that right!! And I'm working of getting you converted to "Total-Em" too!!! :D

Too bad he don't have a regular ride though!! :(

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Mar 24 2004, 08:50 PM
Hey Lappy, you know I'd much rather see you a Harvick fan than a Robby fan!! :D Come to the light, my friend!!!
Robby's the man :lol:

Don't ask me why im a robby fan, no idea, just starting likeing him before i went to Talladega last year. :unsure: :p

Originally posted by DE_Wrangler_2@Mar 24 2004, 09:50 PM
:angry:

Oh how cool, I'm jealous!!! :) So...did the girl kiss him and get popped in the mouth by his wife?!? Only kidding! Anyway, if you got any good pics, please share! :)

Back
Top Bottom