I had to call 911 for the first time ever

Benevolent One

Team Owner
I had to call 911 a little while ago. By the time they got here, I was already feeling quite a bit better. They sent 3 paramedics who checked me out. They thought I was probably just pretty dehydrated from a stomach bug it seems that I've been fighting for about 24 hours. I hardly slept at all last night and with us trying to move into a new house today I haven't been able to rest or get warm all day so far. My wife was really bad with this thing this morning, but she was able to shake it a few hours ago. She seems to be about 4-6 hours ahead of me on this thing. We were tag teaming the only bathroom we have for a while last night. I'm feeling better and better the more liquids I'm getting to stay down now. I've never been bad enough to call 911 before in my life. I'm embarrased but glad I did after they checked me out and talked over my symptoms. I think I could sleep about 24 hours or so once I get to the new house. Somehow I ended up the only one stuck at the old house here. Not too good of planning on my part.

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I tell people all the time, if you question if you should call 911, you should. Glad you and your wife are doing better and really happy you found a home.

Glad you're okay. Been dehydrated from the flu-bug before, even passed out in the bathroom and fell in front of the door. Very scarry for my wife she couldn't get to me. But the years I have worked with the EMS and Rescue Squad I have found that they had rather you call them when you feel you need them than to wait until it's too late.

Thanks for the well wishes guys and girls. I'm still not feeling very good at all. I'm barely functional. It's amazing what three days of bathroom issues does to you. I'm actually at the old house right now is why I am able to get on the internet. We weren't able to move very much stuff at all Saturday, so we are doing some today. My wife was able to take a vacation day for today so that has helped a lot. I'm just trying to get some Subway in my belly right now.

Thanks guys and gals. We just finally got internet service at the new house about 10 minutes ago. We ended up just leaving a lot of stuff at the old house, much of it not by choice, but you can only do what you can do. We got most everything important anyway.

Thanks guys and gals. We just finally got internet service at the new house about 10 minutes ago. We ended up just leaving a lot of stuff at the old house, much of it not by choice, but you can only do what you can do. We got most everything important anyway.

Good news. Enjoy the new home.

Glad your settled in to your new place. Hope this is just to start to good things in the future for you and your family. :cheers

Never feel bad about calling 911, they're there to help you.

Back
Top Bottom