I Have Noticed.............

X

xBLAHx

That some people here have bold names and some do not. I request a large bold name, preferably in bright red. Thanks.

It seems a little pale to me. Yours is much fancier and bold!

I'd also like information on becoming part of the Administrative Team here. I have extensive experience in this department as I was the Co-Administrator of the RPMF and was loved by all members and known as the "go to guy" for level headed decision making and so forth.

What are these "Trophy Points"? That sounds like something I may be interested in.

I'd also like information on becoming part of the Administrative Team here. I have extensive experience in this department as I was the Co-Administrator of the RPMF and was loved by all members and known as the "go to guy" for level headed decision making and so forth.
OMG! :bsflag: :XXROFL:

Unfortunately, I know you. ROTFLMAO

After a little thought, maybe I should have said "fortunately". :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom