I honor of Davey Allisons Birthday

Spotter22

Team Owner
I present my favorite Picture. A fathers love knows no boundaries. Not sure why it didnt come up full image so click on pic

Attachments

• bobbydavey.jpeg
    bobbydavey.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 111
I present my favorite Picture. A fathers love knows no boundaries. Not sure why it didnt come up full image so click on pic
While I've watched some old races, I wasn't old enough to actually see him race. My uncle (who has met a LOT of drivers had VIP etc due to his job and knows quite a bit about nascar - he even gave the pole award and had dinner with JG) however, saw him a lot and always said he was the best he ever seen, and he was always his favorite driver.

Would’ve really enjoyed seeing Earnhardt, Richmond, Gordon and Allison on track at the same time. History would certainly be different.
Allison vs Gordon in the late 90’s early 2000’s would have been something

I found this in north carolina at a little road side store on the way back from Wilkesboro in 92. The picture is 24” x 30” and it’s laminated on to a 3/8 board with an acrylic finish, no idea what I paid for it.

1614426821140.jpeg

I found this in north carolina at a little road side store on the way back from Wilkesboro in 92. The picture is 24” x 30” and it’s laminated on to a 3/8 board with an acrylic finish, no idea what I paid for it.

View attachment 54249
I went to a few races at North Wilkesboro, was there when he won the 1992 spring race.

Back
Top Bottom