i like this car................

Did you notice he was running in 30th before he got caught up in that wreck. That was nice to see. :D :D

if he had better eqipment im sure he'd do better and yes i love what he stands for!!!! :)

Shepherd was asked to remove the Jesus logo on his truck ride, not sure how he got it on his cup ride.

Let's just hope he doesn't end up hitting the wall head on and bursting in flames, b/c that would be sort of strange.

I remember saying the same thing last year when Ken Schrader had a giant flag for a car...

Originally posted by 9 Is Fine
Did you notice he was running in 30th before he got caught up in that wreck. That was nice to see. :D :D

what do you mean by that?

asked to remove it......if they do that then remove the beer and smoke adds.

if i was racing i would run that car no matter how good/bad the car was. RACING FOR JESUS thats me

:D I like that car. Cool car. I knew God was a Nascar fan.

Shawna Robinson had her a sponser but nascar wouldent allow it Victoria Secreats

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
what do you mean by that?

I meant I was glad to see him run in 30th, not get wrecked! I thought that sounded a little funny after I typed it. ;)

Originally posted by pettyfan4life
Shawna Robinson had her a sponser but nascar wouldent allow it    Victoria Secreats
:D That would be cool. What would her uniform look like?

Originally posted by 9 Is Fine
I meant I was glad to see him run in 30th, not get wrecked! I thought that sounded a little funny after I typed it. ;)

sorry man just miss understood you.

Back
Top Bottom