I met Bobby tonight

Just an autograph signing at a bass pro shop in a Northern Chicago suburb. He signed everything that everyone brought. I only brought my 18 mouse pad b/c I didn't know about it until about 3 today and I didn't have time to go home and get any die-casts. He took time to talk to people. He didn't seemed rushed at all.

Congratulations follow.........you lucky dog!! I never hear of autograph signings here!! Gotta get some info on my wife's driver (Jeffie). She'd be as thrilled as you........maybe more!! Bet that mouse pad gets framed!!:D

Met Bobby twice and he is absolutely a gentleman in all respects. So is Terry. They must of had a great upbringing.

Yeah ft18!!!!

You made the right call! Now you have to post your pic w/ him!

Yeah, it worked out really well. I waited in line for about 40 minutes but that wasn't a big deal. As soon as I find someone with a scanner I'll post the picture.

Did anyone see in the Chicago newspaper. Bobby Labonte went this morning to get a temporary restraining order out on someone only known as followthe18. Something about stalking and drooling or something. I didn't get the full story. :p

You sound like every one of my friends, girlfriend included...

Back
Top Bottom