I saw it, so I have to believe it

MRM

Team Owner
I have said for years that I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to Tony Stewart getting married. He was engaged a few years ago, then heard nothing else about it. Well, he finally did it over the weekend. I guess congrats are in order.

I have said for years that I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to Tony Stewart getting married. He was engaged a few years ago, then heard nothing else about it. Well, he finally did it over the weekend. I guess congrats are in order.
I wonder how the monkey feels about this?

1637683693518.png

Good for her... Leah has come a long way since her nostalgia funny car days and I hope they have a long exciting life together.

Last edited:
The one thing I know for sure is Tony got a women that is not afraid of hard work and loves to have fun. When she won the nostalgia funny car championship there were many nights her crew would be working on the car until wee hours of the morning and she would be right there with them getting her hands dirty putting a clutch in the car or doing whatever needed to be done to get the car ready for first round. Here is a little info about her racing career and the race team Tony and Leah are starting together.
Leah - Leah Pruett
Tony Stewart starts NHRA team; fiancee Leah Pruett to drive - NBC Sports

Back
Top Bottom