I think Ryan Blaney is my new favorite driver...

Even more scary, a Penske/ Wood Brother stepchild, Menard in the old Blaney 21 was the fastest in the second round of qualifying and made it into the top twelve cut off.

Wind tunnel time?

Even more scary, a Penske/ Wood Brother stepchild, Menard in the old Blaney 21 was the fastest in the second round of qualifying and made it into the top twelve cut off.
I think Menard is gonna surprise some people in that 21 car this year. He may finally get that 2nd win that's been 7 years in the making.

I think Menard is gonna surprise some people in that 21 car this year. He may finally get that 2nd win that's been 7 years in the making.
I think Paul is one of those drivers that, if he could only have one win, would gladly accept it coming at Indianapolis.

The #21 continues to benefit from its association with The Captain.

when blaney gets a gf lets hope he keeps focus

I have always like Ryan Blaney, but when he handed that kid the checkered flag last year, that put him at the top of the list of favorite drivers, well along with Larson.

i don,t pick my drivers on how many wins they have.i pick them because i think it would me cool to hang out with them.so for me its,larson,blaney.wallace.

Back
Top Bottom