I want to apologize

Speaking of sleepy... I'm headin' to bed. Everybody be good.

And fast too. 1 minute from my post to your answer. Try slowing down a bit Paul. Maybe you'll sleep.

Originally posted by Alaska
And fast too.  1 minute from my post to your answer.   Try slowing down a bit Paul.  Maybe you'll sleep.

It's hard. I want to be right by people.

I don't know what I missed, but the only real s.o.b that pissed me off got the boot, and believe me I don't miss that s#$t disturber one bit.
Sorry I ain't been around much latley, but it is back to school for this old guy again.

Naw... I didn't get the boot racer8.

I have been there and done that too paul, as you well know. I've learned to just park the puter when it starts getting to me. Or just go surfing for more knowledge about whatever pops into my head.

Originally posted by paul
Sometimes I get carried away and say some nasty things to people.

Sometimes I just get caught up in the discussions and say things that I don't really mean.

I hope you folks can understand that none of it is personal...I just take things too seriously sometimes and get carried away.

AS long as you give us the same courtesy and allow us to get a LITTLE carried away sometimes too, then everything is cool.

Hey Paul....chill out a bit.....it's all cool.

As long as we all remember-RESPECT-for eah other. No name calling on a personal level.

You can call DJ a fool and I will defend him but I would never call you one.

peace out!

Paul...your apology is accepted but not necessary!

We all get caught up in the moment from time to time. That's human nature.

Even though in still new here, this is by far the best Nascar forum on the net. The people here are awesome. You just gave a prime example of that!

:smileyb: We all say things sometimes that we don't mean. On subjects we feel strongly about. Bul that is history so forget it.

I really dont think that people here hold a grudge for what anyone says on here but then again I could be wrong. I think the big thing is, is that everyone has an opinion and everyone has a favorite driver so lets all be friends and just get along. And be submissive to all opinions. And you dont have to oplogize to me ever.....

Can I have a rain check ?
That way I can get carried away one time free.

:)

I know we have had a couple of arguments, but its all in fun. I don't take it too seriously.

Are you apologizing for not being a Jr fan? ;)

Dude, its alllllllll gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd

OK. Get me an empty set of Yates SC-1 heads w/copper seats and all is forgiven.

Windsor

P.S. Cantend valve.

P.P.S. Think he'll fall for it?

Thanks for the apology, it just says you are a good man!

Most of the Racing-Forums.com Family understands. Those who don't can just leave quietly!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom