If we don't get the 500 in on Sunday

Spotter22

Team Owner
Will NASCAR wait and run it in Primetime Monday Night? They Should and Hopefully will

There’s a TV window open between 4-8 PM ET, wouldn’t be shocked if they started a bit later and preempted the other primetime stuff though.

i hope not, I watch with my dad and he wouldn’t be able to watch it Monday Night because of work, and I have to wait til Tuesday morning to watch it with him.

My guess is getting the race in on FOX before its Primetime Lineup Monday Night.
Broadcast networks gotta keep the affiliates happy. They're probably already not happy about losing their local news and the syndicated programming they've paid for. They probably have ad revenue on the line too.

My guess is a prime time start would have required moving the race to FS1. I'm not qualified to say whether a 4p start on Fox will bring more viewers than 8p on FS1, but I'm guessing Fox makes the choices they think will bring them the most revenue.

Will NASCAR wait and run it in Primetime Monday Night? They Should and Hopefully will
They had a shot, but didn't....I don't get it honestly....Maybe they were worried that the Xfinity race would go long and mess with the start time?

Back
Top Bottom