If you could race...

66mustang

What kind of racing would you do? Stock car, open wheel, rally, etc.

I love short track stock car racing but I would go for rally or some open wheel racing. I kinda like seeing more when driving.

Depends on what kind of racing I'm "into" at the moment. LOL

Back in the late 60s --- it was drag racing.
In the 70s---- it was late model short track on dirt.
Today --- it's stock cars. Especially since I took a ride in one at Charlotte. :D

:D Not road corse. To me racing is speed and the faster the better so stock car. Super speedways. Daytona and Daga. No plates.

Of course, I'd like to try my hand at stock car racing, but I agree that rally might be more fun. The safari race is supposed to be wildly difficult. If you don't care about winning, though, I bet it's extremely entertaining. :)

id start with prostocks at the local then move up to the sprints!!!

Definately World Of Outlaws Sprint Cars!

A lot of bang for the Buck!

Dirt late models, I think it would be fun to slide through the corners. And drivers very rarely get seriously injured.

Drag Racing would be the most realistic for me. I have got a cousin, Mike Wharram, who races a Comp Eliminator dragster, he has held records in the IHRA for B/D and B/ED, it was like 7sec at 180+, but I goto all the events he runs around here and he tell me alll about the car and what he does, so It would be a real possibility that I could drive a dragster like that someday :) Here is what it looks like.

mike_wharram.jpg

I think a stock car would be good,but i might like to try Trans-Am or American lemans cars as well

Back
Top Bottom