I'm new, but who is all the Dale Jr fans in here??!?!?!

S

slick-nick

Bud_Stud
daleearnhardtjrg.jpg

Whats everybody into? I'm new to this thing, but I want to know who all the Dale Jr fans are in here, so I'll know who I'll get along with best....haha.

I'm a Jr fan........but that does not guarintee you'll get along with me best!!:D I keep up with several drivers......encluding (to a few on here's surprise!!) Jimmy Spencer!!:D

Welcome to the board Bud Stud.......I think you will like it here a lot!!:)

Welcome Bud Stud,I am a fan of many,but do favor Mark Martin,I like Wrangler like the field in many differant areas. :)

Originally posted by bud_stud
Hey, how do I get a pic under my name on the left?

Anyone take this? I've had about 7 Buds not sure I will steer him correctly!!:D

That depends on what you want to put there:p Go to your user cp,and look at avatars,If you need help ask for Paul,or one of the monitors.:)

click on user cp at the very top once you get to that page click on edit options then go to the bottom and go to change avatar

Bud_Stud
daleearnhardtjrg.jpg

Whats everybody into?  I'm new to this thing, but I want to know who all the Dale Jr fans are in here, so I'll know who I'll get along with best....haha.

I am a JR fan too.............but I like JEFF GORDON much better...he is my driver...but i still like JR.............

Man Bud Stud,Somebody craped on your avatar.Just kiddin you Bud Stud.Loks good,I figured thats what you were after.:p

You know it man!! I'm starting to get the hang of all this. Just like my status says, PUNK ROOKIE!

Welcome to the board, Bud Stud. If I can be of any help, just ask.

Always happy to welcome a Little E fan. :)

BTW, cups are on the shelf, keg is in the corner --- help yourself. ;)

I am a fan of JR., HARVICK, PARK, WALTRIP, ELLIOTT, PETTY, B. & T. LABONTE.

:waver:Welcome to you BudStud,
Like TRL said, grab a cup the keg's over there.:beerchug:I'll have one with ya' Glad to have ya' here, enjoy.

Abooja you still up?

yep...bud stud ...abooja is a big dale jr fan.............he sure is a cutie...keep saying my daughter is gonna marry that guy someday.........hahahahaha....................gotta get her to the tracks to meet him though..........he would surely love her............:D

Originally posted by cutiepie24
Abooja you still up?

yep...bud stud ...abooja is a big dale jr fan.............he sure is a cutie...keep saying my daughter is gonna marry that guy someday.........hahahahaha....................gotta get her to the tracks to meet him though..........he would surely love her............:D

Heading out now, cutiepie. I just inhaled a small box of Lindt dark chocolate truffles. It's been a very self-indulgent day (see Kitchen Aid post) and I really need to watch Seinfeld now to complete the circle. It's the Marble Rye episode, too! :jumping:

Have a good night...

Hey bud stud, warm welcome and happy posting. I like Jr, Tony, Harvick, both Labontes, but Jarrett is fav. of all. I am starting to like some drivers against my better judgement! Here's a cute pic. for you Labonte fans.

Welcome and :beerchug:

You'll love it here:D

I am a Jeff Gordon fan but respect all and love a lot of drivers.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KAT:waver:

Thats cool, I'm just glad to find some race fans around here... any other board, all they talk about is weddings, dogs, houses, crap like that... but its all good.

Thats cool, I'm just glad to find some race fans around here... any other board, all they talk about is weddings, dogs, houses, crap like that... but its all good.

Hey Budstud, we do that on the Chrome Horn and have fun there too:D

Anybody in here going or have been to any races this year?
Drop me some lines if you are going to Bristol next month, cause I am 2.

Anybody in here going or have been to any races this year?
Drop me some lines if you are going to Bristol next month, cause I am 2.

My wife and I (and 5 other friends) went to California this year......actually third year in a row. Sorry but TN is a little far to go for a weekend!!:(

Hey Bud Stud...cant say that I am a JR. fan at all....Bill Elliott's my man. Anyway have a good time and be sure to buckle up.

Hey Bud Stud, I like Dale Jr, but my main driver is Jeff Gordon. I also cheer on Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Bobby Labonte and Tony Stewart. I wish I could go to Bristol but Tennessee is a long way from California.

Back
Top Bottom