I'm so angry my hands are shaking

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
It takes a lot to make me mad, it really does. I had it out with my sister, via text. Yeah, I know it should have been at least talking but well, it is what it is.

I am done. She is the most selfish person I have ever met. I am DONE. My brother has already stopped talking to her.

It takes a lot to make me mad, I think you all can tell on the board I am pretty laid back. I am sooooooo angry. I need to calm down somehow.

Thanks for letting me vent.

It takes a lot to make me mad, it really does. I had it out with my sister, via text. Yeah, I know it should have been at least talking but well, it is what it is.

I am done. She is the most selfish person I have ever met. I am DONE. My brother has already stopped talking to her.

It takes a lot to make me mad, I think you all can tell on the board I am pretty laid back. I am sooooooo angry. I need to calm down somehow.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Just take a little bit of time before you do anything drastic, Lisa. Family is forever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Just take a little bit of time before you do anything drastic, Lisa. Family is forever

I know. I only have my daughter and my siblings now.

Have you ever met someone who was poison? Loved to put people down? Was rude to perfect strangers? I vented about her in my house thread.

After my mother passed, she would only let me have 1 of mom's rings. She told me that if I wanted a 2nd ring, I could buy it.

S

Some family is just toxic. Nothing you can do will change that.

@lisa if the relationship can salvaged then do so, but not at the expense of your happiness and sanity.

I know. I only have my daughter and my siblings now.

Have you ever met someone who was poison? Loved to put people down? Was rude to perfect strangers? I vented about her in my house thread.

After my mother passed, she would only let me have 1 of mom's rings. She told me that if I wanted a 2nd ring, I could buy it.
I have met someone like that. I just mentioned her in my response to Ladyspartan. My ex-wife's, I should have said, sister is just like that. You have to just let people like that go, sometimes for your own sanity and health

Yep, sounds like a shame. Makes ya wonder how she got that way? Who knows ,
maybe she has always been that way or she has been scorched so many times
in her journey and now she has become this. You may want to consider her still family
but with limits. Usually, going cold turkey on a family member with a degree of
animosity will do more harm to yourself than good. IMO and experience.

Family is forever, but you can't chose your family either. I can see trying to step back and taking another look at the situation, but if you still come up with the same answer, then walk away with no regrets. Life is too short to put up with people that get on your last nerve all the time.

When our Mom passed my two brothers and I were at the funeral home making arrangements while one brother's wife ''ransacked'' her place of valuables. Jewelry, some cash, old photo's etc.She freaked when she discovered Mom was to be buried wearing her rings.
Neither of us talked to our brother from the day of her funeral to the day he died 12 years later.
People in the family, and close friends, cannot believe my brother allowed her to do this. He was ostracized by a lot of people, when he died I didn't attend his funeral and neither did my brother. I was told it could have been held in a phone booth because so few attended.

My remaining brother contacted his wife about the photo albums a couple of months later and was told ''I threw them in the dump".

I have met someone like that. I just mentioned her in my response to Ladyspartan. My ex-wife's, I should have said, sister is just like that. You have to just let people like that go, sometimes for your own sanity and health

Time to purge the infection Lisa. Walk away and don't look back.

Today, I feel kinda sad but I have to do what I have to do. I hardly ever see her anyway, by my own choice. I just wanted her to know that I think she is a crap sister.

Yep, sounds like a shame. Makes ya wonder how she got that way? Who knows ,
maybe she has always been that way or she has been scorched so many times
in her journey and now she has become this. You may want to consider her still family
but with limits. Usually, going cold turkey on a family member with a degree of
animosity will do more harm to yourself than good. IMO and experience.

She treated my mom this way too. Mom always said that my sister wasn't like that when she was young and she could never figure out what changed her or when.

I've been giving her limits for the past year and letting her know when I am angry, instead of squashing the anger.

I'm just done, stick a fork in me.

When our Mom passed my two brothers and I were at the funeral home making arrangements while one brother's wife ''ransacked'' her place of valuables. Jewelry, some cash, old photo's etc.She freaked when she discovered Mom was to be buried wearing her rings.
Neither of us talked to our brother from the day of her funeral to the day he died 12 years later.
People in the family, and close friends, cannot believe my brother allowed her to do this. He was ostracized by a lot of people, when he died I didn't attend his funeral and neither did my brother. I was told it could have been held in a phone booth because so few attended.

My remaining brother contacted his wife about the photo albums a couple of months later and was told ''I threw them in the dump".

This makes me sad but at the same time, I totally get it.

My sister is very sick and looks awful. I truly doubt she'll live much longer. When I say I'm done, that means her funeral too. She has made her bed. My brother won't talk to her now either because of how she handled my mom's estate. We should have been able to pick what we each wanted to keep but weren't allowed. My sister is the executor.

Our of my mom's estate, I got 1 diamond ring and Precious Moments figurines. If she tries to pull any monkey business when the house is sold, I'll get myself an attorney.

I guess I've gotten off the track on the thread. What it really comes down to is how she treats me and others. Estate or no estate, as I said, she is a crap sister.

Yeah, probably would be a good idea to look around and do some research
on having someone represent you.

I have seen and spoken to one of my sisters once since 2007. It's important to recognize that you are the one that decides who is in your life.
I have a brother that has been a tool to me most of my life. I don't go out of my way to ignore him but I sure as hell don't go out of my way to spend even a minute with him. People let you know who they are.

I have a brother that has been a tool to me most of my life. I don't go out of my way to ignore him but I sure as hell don't go out of my way to spend even a minute with him. People let you know who they are.

Life is about choices. I choose to interact with people that have a positive impact on my life.
If you choose to hang out with anchors they will eventually drown you.

Do not ever put yourself in a position where you will have to endure verbal, emotional or physical abuse. Her behavior should not be tolerated by you. Those you say just cut her out of your life are correct, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom