Impressing?

W

Ward Burton

Who has impressed you so far in this still, very early season? And who has dissapointed you as well?

I am impressed by Jamie McMurray but, I knew he would probably do well, but not this well.
I was a little dissapointed about Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s finishes. I am not much of a Jr. fan but I thought he might be a little bit better.

I'm impressed with Blaney so far. He has done great so far. I hope he can continue throughout the rest of the year.

Daytona aside because it was not a full race and other factors....

Kurk Busch. That team has picked up where they left of last year. I would be surprised it they were not in the top 5 at the end.

Thats a real hard question. Ask me after Atlanta!!!
right now Jamie might be the one. Skinner has done good but not gotten the finishes

Kurt Busch, Elliott Sadler, and Jimmie Johnson on the positive side.

Greg Biffle, Johnny Benson, and Sterling Marlin I thought would have run better.

Junior's right where I want him. :p

No comment, it's still too early to make judgements about the season.

Sadler/Rudd with the switch of teams, Johnson and McMurray picking up from where they left off are the surprises. Any others must wait till the dust settles and the variety of tracks shakes the trees a bit. As for championship contenders, look to Mark Martin from the old mans camp and Kenseth from the youth brigade.

No major disapointments so far since one real race and one entertainment special extravaganza do not open the bag all the way. :D

Impressed but not surprised?

1.Busch is on a streak.

2.Johnson is still good.

3.I agree with another vote for Blaney.

4.Martin----I sort of thought last season was his 'last-gasp'.Now I think differently.

5.B.Labonte....the guy is doing a good job to be in a Chevy.A strong run last week.

But where the @#$%$ are Biffle and Newman??

Jimmie Johnson and Elliott Sadler have been fun to watch and on the flip side that sophomore jinx that Newman is suffering hurts already....well thats what he gets for going to a Dodge! Rusty seems to be doing pretty well with the changeover. As several here have said already it does seem a little early to tell.

Kel

Back
Top Bottom