Indoor Karting, Good place to learn?

V

Vince Quest

So this past weekend I visited one of these indoor kart tracks here in Phoenix. The place was really cool and I had a great time. Did 3 races and felt myself getting better with each one. My question is: they offer a tuesday night league with their 'pro' drivers. I am wondering if this is a good investment for my money. I want to meet people and learn to drive better, hoping to transfer those skills out into other types of outdoor racing.

Thoughts?

If you can afford it go for it, that's what has stopped me from join one

I've gone to K1 karting a few times. There are rich 9 year olds that are there every day and are insanely quick. Great fun. If it's affordable, go for it.

I've gone to K1 karting a few times. There are rich 9 year olds that are there every day and are insanely quick. Great fun. If it's affordable, go for it.

K1 is great, I always learn something from the regulars there.

I would love to get into a league, but I don't really have the time or money.

K1 is great, I always learn something from the regulars there.

I would love to get into a league, but I don't really have the time or money.

Same lol

The money some of these folks spend though, I wonder why they don't buy real karts or real cars

Same lol

The money some of these folks spend though, I wonder why they don't buy real karts or real cars

I've wanted a shifter karts for ages, I'd be out on that thing everyday. I would never be able to get anything done.lol

Back
Top Bottom