Indy 500 Race Thread.

Rahal would have passed Bourdais before the turn if he didn’t have to get past freaking Marco first.

Why is he out there?

“At these speeds thats how you kill someone”

Well you signed up to race IndyCar. Theres always slower cars to race.

Rahal would have passed Bourdais before the turn if he didn’t have to get past freaking Marco first.

Why is he out there?
Marco should never be this bad at the Speedway. Something has to be wrong with the car somewhere, there's no reason he should be five laps down without a bunch of problems.

So what are we doing? Feels like we’ve been sitting on pit road for 30 minutes. They are milking the **** out of this.

Marco should never be this bad at the Speedway. Something has to be wrong with the car somewhere, there's no reason he should be five laps down without a bunch of problems.

He should have retired though. He's not even in the 210 area speed wise, he should have been black flagged for not meeting a minimum speed.

I’m not questioning something being wrong, I’m questioning why a car with no chance and running unsafe slow is out there to primarily be a rolling obstacle.

I think Rossi won the race by completing the pass just before the crash. Don't see how Pagenaud can get back around him now unless something weird happens on the restart. Then again, I think Carpenter hasn't shown his full strength all day.

Turning up the engine tune (???)

sounds good to me

Last edited:
No, it's not a good call from IndyCar to delay longer. I'm totally in support of taking all the time needed to clean up the track properly. If they need to change the rules to send lapped cars to the back, do that. You don't engineer races on the fly like that.

Back
Top Bottom