Indy 500 RACE thread

Legit I would pay for a PPV version of this race with no commercials…we’ve missed a ton during this commercial stretch.

You know as this commercial break is going, I’ll never understand how fans of this series don’t want to see more racing at Super Speedways. I find this so much fun and awe inspiring. Pocono, Michigan, Vegas, Texas, Chicagoland are all out there.

I miss the days during my childhood when stuff like a 500 mile race at Michigan had such gravitas. Unfortunately none of those supers provoke enough interest at this point to be worth the immense risk of killing and maiming more of the sport's stars. It sucks.

I miss the days during my childhood when stuff like a 500 mile race at Michigan had such gravitas. Unfortunately none of those supers provoke enough interest at this point to be worth the immense risk of killing and maiming more of the sport's stars. It sucks.
I just remember sitting there as a kid watching the US 500, just jaw dropping

I’ll admit this is the one race a year I really watch of this series and only have a very basic knowledge of the cars and drivers.

That being said, is Stingray the Indy equivalent of Cody Ware/BJ MCLeod? From comments here and elsewhere it seems like I should appreciate his performance today.

I’ll admit this is the one race a year I really watch of this series and only have a very basic knowledge of the cars and drivers.

That being said, is Stingray the Indy equivalent of Cody Ware/BJ MCLeod? From comments here and elsewhere it seems like I should appreciate his performance today.
He actually did drive the 51 car co-entered by RWR last year and it was not very good, to say the least…crashes, loose wheels, etc. I think the car even got parked at Iowa. He was able to find a ride with Foyt this year because he brings about $10M in religiously-affiliated sponsorship and is generally pretty memey.

Man, if Larson can make this work....I dont think he will, but might get a top 10 out of it if he goes to max conserve

If we get another yellow, does EVERYONE come for tires and put him back in the game?

Back
Top Bottom