Indy RACE thread

With Gordon and his restarts -- is it common for an aging driver to lose the ability to restart? He didn't always have this problem, right?

From the camera angle, I couldn't see how that was Menard's fault but when they interview Montoya after the race, he'll explain what Paul did wrong ;)

The only moment of the day when Smoke may lead a lap and they break for commercial. :(

How is Gordon having a bad day? We watching the same race?

His last restart is what I'm referring to, next time I'll post an 8X10 glossy with a paragraph on the back explaining each photo in detail. :rolleyes:

I've lost track with Gen5 & Gen6. how much fuel do the cans & fuel cell hold?

His last restart is what I'm referring to, next time I'll post an 8X10 glossy with a paragraph on the back explaining each photo in detail. :rolleyes:

I don't understand your butt hurt. He's 4th and not running a gimmicky pit strategy. Take your panic elsewhere.

Everyone counted Gordon out at NH for an early pit mishap. He's got plenty of time to recover & a lightening fast car.

I don't understand your butt hurt. He's 4th and not running a gimmicky pit strategy. Take your panic elsewhere.

I'm doing my best impression of a Gordon fan, I don't care one way or another but he is driving hiss ass off right now.

Kyle being too aggressive on pit road again. If that wuss Kez (and Kasey) doesn't do something about it, Kyle will continue to play his games.

Back
Top Bottom