1619009594714.png

1619009628526.png

Attachments

• 1619009605070.png
    1619009605070.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 154
Wow, that usf2000 R1 was crunch-o-rama. Glad they have new
tubs and halos on the field next year.

JJ is going to have to pick up the pace, however being 1.5 seconds off is not too bad.

Less than four tenths off of Ed Jones, so he's getting better and is starting to get more comfortable with the car. Starting to see the rear end kick out a bit more, so yeah he's getting to grips.

JJ is going to have to pick up the pace, however being 1.5 seconds off is not too bad.

Less than four tenths off of Ed Jones, so he's getting better and is starting to get more comfortable with the car. Starting to see the rear end kick out a bit more, so yeah he's getting to grips.

Diffey just said he is improving. From 3 seconds off the pace down to under 1 is not so bad from between practices.

Damn Will Power is either on 100% or he's spinning or disaster bound all the time.

They all ran out of juice at the end with no new tires for last session. That was kind of anticlimatic.

Pato qualified 4th on primary black tires.

Goodness.

Oh, he qualified 6th. I was about to say, that's pretty nuts...lol.

Outqualified Kellett again lol. Made a lot of progress today because you could tell yesterday he was really timid being on a street circuit for the first time.

Outqualified Kellett again lol. Made a lot of progress today because you could tell yesterday he was really timid being on a street circuit for the first time.
Got to start somewhere, fortunately Kellett is not the greatest on road courses.

Well I am here at the track. I am sitting in section four - directly in front of me is Ed Carpenter's pit of Rinus Veekay. The pit to the right is Ed Jones and the pit to the left of me is Simon Pagenaud.

Pagenaud has this beautiful gold car. It looks awesome!!

I am not going to be able to post very much during the race because the sun is so bright up in the stands and I can't see my cellphone screen at all.

I had to come down below to post this say hi to everyone. I got some autographs yesterday. Michael and Mario Andretti. Newgarden, Hinchcliffe, Ganassi and Colton Herta.

Most of the drivers are avoiding the fans and giving autographs. That is understandable.

I feel like I'm getting too old for this. Arthritis is really kicking in today. But the two Tylenol and the 2 margarita slushies really helped out.

I have on my bright yellow shirt so hopefully I will be able to be seen in the crowd during the race.

Talk to you guys later. Hello to everyone. Have fun watching the race.

Jimmy

I’m really getting tired of O’Ward getting screwed by his team’s retarded strategy EVERY SINGLE WEEK. Just do the same strategy that Penske and Gannassi do every week, don’t overthink lol

Awesome! :cool: I met him and got his autograph at Indy in 1969. Yes, I'm that old.
In the early 80's I lived real close to Gary Bettenhausen and we became very good friend to the point we would meet for breakfast at the local choke and puke on a daily basis and we would go have some beers at the local bar and I would hangout in his Garage during the month of May. Mario would stop by Gary's garage occasionally and Mario was a very funny guy and would always make us laugh. He was definitely the center of attraction when he walked into a room.

Wow. Disaster

Why are these cars so hard to reverse? Rossi managed to get it off the tires at least.

Colton has pulled away.

Almost a ten second lead. I thought JoNew had pace, bit Colton on the primaries has been extremely quick.

Dang !!!!! You are the Man ! And I hate you for it !!!!!LOL. What a moment!!
Just hanging with a freaking LEGEND.
He wanted everyone to take a picture that was around him. I overheard him say, "It's just great to take photos again with all of you."

You can tell he missed embracing fans, like I'm not easily star struck, but one of my childhood idols in racing to meet him was awesome.

Just fortunate to meet him because you never know when it will be his turn or even my turn to leave this place.

He wanted everyone to take a picture that was around him. I overheard him say, "It's just great to take photos again with all of you."

You can tell he missed embracing fans, like I'm not easily start struck, but one of my childhood idols in racing to meet him was awesome.

Just fortunate to meet him.
That will be a cherished photo for decades to come. I am really impressed you kept your mask on.

Back
Top Bottom