IndyCar: 2021 GMR Grand Prix

Once VeeKay gains a bit of consistency, he's going to be a problem.

Romain is certainly learning about the black primary tires.
I hope ECR hold onto him unlike they did Newgarden. He has serious potential.

Good news for Romain is they stretched the previous stints long so he doesn’t have to stay on blacks for much. It’s a red race for sure. Probably scuffed reds for the final run.

Another race, another problem for Rossi not from his doing.

I have a feeling he won't be re-signing to Andretti some days.

Jimmie johnson is embarrassing himself especially when you look at how well McLaughlin has been running.

Dixon-tier fuel save by Rahal. I didn’t think there was a chance in hell he’d make it. 27 laps the final stint.

Three first-time winners in five races. The preseason depth and quality storyline has come to fruition so far. Stoked for Rinus.

Jimmie johnson is embarrassing himself especially when you look at how well McLaughlin has been running.
Jimmie is past his prime and is just living his best life.

He's a 45 year old rookie in a whole new discipline, he's getting better. It would be nice to see him more competitive, but I like his take on racing in just taking baby steps improving.

Incredible performance by Rinus. I didn't expect ECR to win a race again.
McLaughlin is almost 20 years younger and has much more experience on road courses. Jimmie doesn't have anything to prove.

I was kinda pulling for Grosjean to get back to VeeKay, but it was a good duel and deserved win. Interesting race with unusual results, but not driven by totally fluky circumstances. Good stuff overall.

I’m not gonna lie, any race is better then no race, but this road course sucks. Just run the oval and call it the baby Indy or something 🤣

Having a hard picturing the Cup cars on this layout but running backward down the main straight sure makes it interesting.
The Xfinity race there was a barn burner with multiple lead changes and quite a battle in the closing laps. I doubt if the cup cars will do as well as they can't take the punishment that Cendric, Briscoe, and AJ were dishing out.

Back
Top Bottom