IndyCar: 2021 Grand Prix of Alabama

AMSP really panicked about those reds it seems, and Andretti were too quick to cover and follow them right in.

Even with Bourdais’s talent; Foyt will never get back on pace. Hell they haven’t been on pace since the early days of IRL when there was like two good teams

Damn that looks questionable. Completely washed him off and onto the grass almost.

Seb definitely pushed him out, I'd be a little upset too. Just hard racing though.

Even with Bourdais’s talent; Foyt will never get back on pace. Hell they haven’t been on pace since the early days of IRL when there was like two good teams
I think they could pull off a surprise win, like Sato at Long Beach in 2013. I just don't think they'll be able to do it at a super consistent basis. So far today they're in good position and he finished off the season well at St. Pete last year.

This seems like a straight forward race. I dont understand O'ward's 3 pit stop strategy.

It makes sense to fight to stay on the lead lap up to a point, when there is a potential material difference in finishing position.

I don't at all agree that fighting to finish on the lead lap in and of itself is justifiable, if it interferes with the battle for the win.

Second win for the #10 since 2014. Crazy how bad that car has been since Dario. Palou was on it all weekend though, definitely wasn't expecting him to get so hot so soon.

O'Ward and Rossi should get apologies from their strategists.

What a race from Palou.

He is the shot in the arm the team needed, to think Palou and Rosenqvist have been the only winners in the 10 car since Dario left.

That is shocking tbh, but Alex and Felix both have stood out. Alex has run ever since he's come over to the US. Just goes to show he's been ready and Super Formula prospects have a chance to transition from there to IndyCar as well.

Like, his pace was scary, I hope he's consistently able to compete against Dixon.

Did I read this right? a car actually flipped?

Really thought indycars were engineered to stay on the ground better than NASCAR even.

The weight difference of the two prob factors in.

Back
Top Bottom