Indycar Carpenter/Fisher/Hartman Racing merge -CFH

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
CFH-CHEVROLET: The merged team between Ed Carpenter and Sarah Fisher Hartman racing will use Chevrolet engines and aero kits during next year's IndyCar season.

That should make for a good team. I'd love to see Joseph Newgarden get some experience and win some races. He sure has the potential and now he should be able to win some races. I am glad they picked the Chevy engines, too. Hopefully, Ed Carpenter will help him out some. We'll see.

yeah that was my big question when they merged, I didn't think they were going to go with Chevy. I think Newgarden will be even faster. I wish it was next season

When Jim Campbell was asked about it all he talked about was getting Josef Newgarden to drive a Chevy. Just a few weeks ago, Josef was on Reddit talking about how great his Acura MDX was. Not so much anymore now I bet.

When Jim Campbell was asked about it all he talked about was getting Josef Newgarden to drive a Chevy. Just a few weeks ago, Josef was on Reddit talking about how great his Acura MDX was. Not so much anymore now I bet.

He'll probably be driving a new Corvette before long.............ya think?

:D

I see where CFH are renovating a garage in Speedway together.

Foyt is building a garage there too.

this was a great move for both. We are setting up an interview with Sarah Fisher on our radio show. Most likely interview her down at her shop.

Back
Top Bottom