IndyCar: Desert Diamond West Valley Phoenix Grand Prix

Getting a lap back from a Penske car will be a tall order.

Not my fault I started watching in that era. The last Texas race I saw was as bad as a Cup race there. Give me Talladega at Texas everytime.

Chevy is just passing Honda power like its standing still.

Shoe on the other foot in terms of ovals.

Not my fault I started watching in that era. The last Texas race I saw was as bad as a Cup race there. Give me Talladega at Texas everytime.
I did too. If it weren't every other week it might be ok. It got stale when they were running basically every ISC 1.5-miler in addition to Texas and later Kentucky too.

I think they could use one more intermediate like that right now, maybe Kentucky. Not a whole bunch again though.

And that has me worried about Alonso at the 500.
Honda's superspeedway stuff should still be really good. This and Barber really showcase Chevy's road course aero with the high cornering speeds, where they couldn't really do that at the street circuits.

I did too. If it weren't every other week it might be ok. It got stale when they were running basically every ISC 1.5-miler in addition to Texas and later Kentucky too.

I think they could use one more intermediate like that right now, maybe Kentucky. Not a whole bunch again though.
I've just never found them intriguing on road courses at all.

I've just never found them intriguing on road courses at all.
Barber is honestly a really good race almost every year and the first races back at Watkins Glen and especially Road America last year were really good too.

I'm not too high on Sonoma and the Indy GP. Mid-Ohio seems to be hit or miss.

Theres the replay - that was nasty.

I am so happy for Pagenaud. One of the nicest guys in the ALMS pits
over the years.

Barber is honestly a really good race almost every year and the first races back at Watkins Glen and especially Road America last year were really good too.

I'm not too high on Sonoma and the Indy GP. Mid-Ohio seems to be hit or miss.
So, they are doing 190+ at Phoenix if they hypothetically went back to Dover (which would never happen) what speed would they be doing?

Will he still be ahead of Power when he comes out?

So, they are doing 190+ at Phoenix if they hypothetically went back to Dover (which would never happen) what speed would they be doing?
If they could handle the weird transition/bump out of the turns they could qualify over 200 MPH a lap I'd think.

If they could handle the weird transition/bump out of the turns they could qualify over 200 MPH a lap I'd think.
Yeah my dad went to one they had there, he said it was a wreckfest.

Yeah my dad went to one they had there, he said it was a wreckfest.
One of the old IRL races there? I know they raced there a couple of times but I never looked for an upload anywhere. Can't even imagine what that would look like.

Back
Top Bottom